What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jeremy Dent (181) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimR

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jim Runner

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jeremy Dent (181)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was arrested on Mt Haan, everything was as normal. The officer forgot to take my weapons off me so when I was uncuffed I took him hostage in an attempt to get out. I had a machete readied to him and he decides to run away. Not only does this ruin potentially good RP, he in no way valued his life. Even his fellow officers were annoyed in OOC. He didn't want to go to discord and completely ignored me asking. Police are constantly under scrutiny for their RP and this is absolutely shocking.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/V7jINVQ_c70KI/d1337RxOTqL0?invite=cr-MSxLbW4sOTAxOTE1MTgs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Sorry @Siren, just realised I have put my cop character name instead of my crim, who i was playing on. My character name was Jim Runner

@Charles Vanesorry, I got it at the time of the report but don't believe it is any clips. I am pretty sure it was him. It was definitely Jeremy Dent though.

I don’t really understand how you believe that could have lead to a good rp screnario, you had 2 officers pointing tazers at you, I am inexperienced and completely forgot to remove your weapons, that was my mistake, another officer opened the door and after weighing up the options I decided to run, in the time it would have taken you to stab or swing at me you would have been on the floor dribbling.. you were in a police cell in a locked building I really did not feel any fear for my life, besides being completely embarrassed at my incompetence.. I just didn’t feel threatened, I don’t know what else to say, I saw my opportunity and I took, just like any one would, you were outnumbered and I believe you didn’t have an upper hand, had I pulled out my Baton and started hitting you then yeah that would have been stupid.. it was flight or fight and I chose flight.. I apologise if you feel I acted wrong but I did what I thought was best, especially in taking away your leverage, the police RP is shocking at the moment I will agree with that. I’m trying to learn and offer a better experience to all players. Please don’t be offended by my choice as i honestly believed escaping was a valid thing to do at that time, the threat to your safety I believe was more prevailing than mine 

Hi @moley2011, cheers for the reply. I am currently on holiday, hence the late response. You have said 

I don’t really understand how you believe that could have lead to a good rp screnario
which genuinely worries me. I know that every officer in that room would have allowed the RP to continue. Yes, of course it will never work out for me being in a locked station full of officers. But the fact you still don’t see how obnoxious this statement is in the fact that you have avoided an RP scenario because you know you are going to ‘win’ it is horrific. Next, 

I really did not feel any fear for my life
Why not, you do see that you have a knife *readied* at your neck? Thats is the difference. If I were to have had the knife by my side on the other side of the cell it would be different. But I don’t. The knife is directly behind you, readied. And you say that If I even swung I would be on the floor. How do you know? The knife is readied for strike, mere centimeters away from you. I am also behind you, meaning most likely the armed officers did not have a clear shot. But that is irrelevant. You have a knife to you. You can’t get out of this by suggesting scenarios. The facts are that you are at a clear disadvantage with a weapon readied on you. 

the police RP is shocking at the moment I will agree with that.
This is ironic and made me laugh. Sorry. 

Enjoy your holiday, I understand what your saying, my initial reply may have have been more defensive than necessary, I will acknowledge your criticism and improve for future RP scenarios 

Good evening @Maverick Walker , thank you for making this player report.

After reviewing the footage you have provided and looking over @moley2011response, I have come to a conclusion on this report.

@moley2011You are held at knife point by @Maverick Walkerwho attempts to create a hostage scenario in the cells. You then decide to run out of the cell and lock it behind you whilst at knife point. As @Maverick Walkerstated he knew he was probably not going to "win" in this scenario but attempted to make an interesting scenario for both parties, you instead decide to not value your life and run out of the cell while at knife point. There are multiple armed officers there however at that exact moment in time your life is at direct risk and until that threat is removed you should value your life.

I am going to be issuing you with a warning today due to the fact you have a clean record and you are relatively new to the server. Take this as a stern warning to uphold a higher standard of roleplay in future and allow for fun and interesting roleplay scenarios to unfold.

Conclusion

Character ID - 87168

Rules - G2.4

Action - Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back