What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jesus - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasW

Your In-game name

Sgt Thomas[5839]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jesus

Date of the incident

14/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

In the video it is very clear what happens, however, I will explain it.
It was late at night and I was the only officer on duty. I decided to respond to a dodgy call at glass trader to check it out and not intervene if anything kicked off for my own safety.
When I message the caller I get suspicious so I approach and find a qullian which I was already chasing perviously. After seeing this I pull back to Kavala and message the caller again. I then head back to the glass trader to attempted to see if I could locate them. I didnt and this is when the situation begins
As you will see in the video, once I start driving back to Kavala a male on the side of the roads with a weapon pointed at my car says "get out the car get out the car" and in the space of saying "get out the car" twice and shooting was 3 seconds. I then start getting shot as well as my car.
Right away I knew it was RDM, and considered combat logging as it was blanted RDM. However, I realized that rule applies to PCSO getting taken, hostage.
I then message back the friend as I knew it was a trap to get him and his friend on TS to discuss it.
His friend combat logs "to log" onto TS.
After discussing it shorting in TS Jesus doesn't show much remorse for what he did and claims he was in the right and stated he said other things which would make the ination correct, which clearly s not the case.
Incident starts at 03:23 in the video

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c13cfb9c1d95e0ad9/rdm-combat-logging-jesus
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright let's get straight into this, Jesus states that he wants you out of the vehicle by saying "get out the car" multiple times, he issues no initiation on tires or to your life and then opens fire, this is classed as RDM: 
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

As for his friend Jason the guy @ThomasW was messaging, after doing some investigation I have found Jesus and Jason are in the same gang, therefore Jason was baiting the cops to try and rob them/cause a gunfight. 

Now as for Jason Baiting here is the rule he is in violation of:

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc

Action Taken 

Jesus - Banned for RDM

Jason - Banned for Baiting

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back