What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jesus - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobob_2000

Your In-game name

Jacobob

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jesus

Date of the incident

31/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend was being chased so i stopped in the road, he went in the back however there was time to avoid me. His wheels brake so i continue down the road as im turning bullets fly at my car, no initiation just shots. He is then shot and killed we execute him after speaking with him. He then returned to the scene which was breaking NLR i have not discuses this with i have told him hes been reported.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5a71e9c171897d756f/jesus-rdm-and-nlr-31-01-2018
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Currently the angle of footage provided makes the accused RDM questionable. In order to go any further with this report i'm going to request more evidence footage of the situation, preferably footage that shows him opening fire.

@Jacobob_2000 [RS] Sam Smiths POV would be very useful here!

Currently the angle of footage provided makes the accused RDM questionable. In order to go any further with this report i'm going to request more evidence footage of the situation, preferably footage that shows him opening fire.

@Jacobob_2000 [RS] Sam Smiths POV would be very useful here!
Hi curley currently in the process on getting sams POV what about the NLR break?

Right so basically if he didn't shoot then the following rule comes into action:

(5.2) A new life does not start when:

Your character has been the victim of a clear cut case of RDM

Meaning that if he didn't initially open fire and was in-fact RDM'd by the two of you accidentally, he could re spawn in the same location. Very much dependent on further evidence at this moment in time.

This is a tricky report, although in my opinion it does look like Jesus opened fire (as i can't see anyone else) but the evidence provided does not clearly show that Jesus got out his pistol and opened fired on your vehicle. Therefore I will not be taking action against Jesus as i cannot 100% prove that he opened fired randomly and it could have just been "wrong place, wrong time". In terms of the NLR if he didn't open fire, it means that he was randomly shot, and he is therefore allowed to return.

(5.2) A new life does not start when:

Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back