What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jet Shinoda Long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nex fuze

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jet Shinoda Long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 14

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Jet decided to shoot me over a post i made on tweedle the day before this event happened. I believe the RP here is very poor and it feels like im playing a Fragging server. He tried to ring me to see if my phone would come out and it didnt come out, he asked for my name and i told him, he then shot me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/pM5WP9Kb03A

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

If you want to put up a report maybe type up the full story next time ?.

For the past few weeks things already have been going on between the Triads and Hustlers to the point where Bandz and me had a talk with Your higher ups not even 2 weeks ago. And for the past few weeks husters have shot Ju Long and repeatedly talking shit about the Triads. You guys needed to be humbled ( The new hustler members ) and this is the outcome of it.

So now about the situation:

You posted this on tweedle:

unknown.png

Afterwards i called you on your phone asking the reasoning why you put out a tweet like that and instead of having a civil talk you end up with ending the phone call saying " Fuck tragos " again. 

Ryan carling probably hears about the situation and calls me :

image.png

I explain to him that the newest members of hustlers including you are getting too big for their boots and talking shit for no single reason. I told Ryan that i won't let anyone disrespect us like that and that its a personal thing between You ( Nex ) and me.  Which Ryan said to fair he understood my reasoning and i told him the next time im seeing you your getting a bullet.

Next day:

We are down at the smeltery and one of the Triads radio's in that he has seen Nex outside because of the mask u always wear. I tried to call you to see if you where around just to make sure i don't just shoot someone that isn't even you. I go up to you ask you if your nex and you exactly knew whats coming your way. I let Levi ( the other hustler ) Go and you got brought back and dropped of at your turf ( Nex ). 

Once your back up again:

image.png

You call me and i explained to you again why, you even asked me to make sure its personal and not between the gangs. We had a conversation which ended pretty normal.

Thats all i have to say about this situation! I feel like this is just a report to get someone banned because you lost a situation you knew was coming your way. You haven't tried to resolve it or asked me to talk about it. This is all im gonna respond and leave it up too staff. 

I dont care who you spoke to, the roleplay between you and i wasnt very good. there was not enough reasoning to be shot under such poor RP. If Rp was better and you didnt just shoot then, fair enough. Sadly this is not the case.
Here are things you could've done to make the RP better.
 - take me hostage
- make me put my hands up and explain before shooting why i fucked up
- rob me
-make me apologise 

Im going to leave this up to the staff and im no longer going to be replying unless requested by staff.

Ryan carling probably hears about the situation and calls me :

View attachment 18545

I explain to him that the newest members of hustlers including you are getting too big for their boots and talking shit for no single reason. I told Ryan that i won't let anyone disrespect us like that and that its a personal thing between You ( Nex ) and me.  Which Ryan said to fair he understood my reasoning and i told him the next time im seeing you your getting a bullet.
I mean yes we spoke on the phone and you said what you was going to do, but I thought you'd at least roleplay with the guy first. Not straight up RDM him and then use me as an excuse for you killing him a day later. If I was Nex I'd be rather annoyed for the lack of RP from that situation to be honest.

Hello Gents,

@Nex Fuze& @Jet Shinoda-Long would the both of you like to try resolve this situation on teamspeak or discord?

If so, can you reply back of what the outcome was.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty, So since you two where not able to have a chat together I will proceed with the report,

@Nex FuzeYou did make some comments to @Jet Shinoda-Longthat were clearly to antagonise The Triads and you can't expect there not to be any backlash between you two especially after the fact you two had an altercation over the phone.

Now with that being said, @Jet Shinoda-Longthe way you went about this situation was very poor roleplay and I can't tell if you realise this or not, there was not much or if any roleplay leading up to you shooting @Nex Fuze, from what I can see from the evidence the situation was not handled in high quality roleplay.

In this duration of this ban please think about how to could of made this situation better on terms of roleplay, there is so many things that could of been done, be creative in your roleplay.

ACTION TAKEN

CharID: 28437

Ban: G1.2

Duration: 1 Day

Last edited by a moderator:
@CSI OneShot Hey, I reached out too Nex because i wouldve liked to have a chat with him  and asked if he wanted to have a talk about it but he says he is gonna leave it up to staff so you can go further on the report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back