What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ji Mitch - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattana

Your In-game name

AMW Kattana

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ji Mitch

Date of the incident

25/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

On the Estate agent on the forums I bought a house for 1 million close to the HM Treasury. I finished the bidding by winning so me and Ji Mitch was gonna make a trade between eachother I give him 1 million and he sells the house so I can buy it and he did so i gave my friend the money and i told him to go buy it and when Ji Mitch sold the house which i am gonna prove in the Plays TV Video below this we couldn't acces the house to buy it due to a BUG that was in the game so we waited after the restart, but when restart happened we went there with my friend and tried to buy the house and it was already bought by Ji Mitch cause he was the only one that could access it due to it being buged. I talked with DJ the Developer and he told me that i should speak to Ji first and i did but i got a really poor response from him that i went to staff again and told Matt about it and he said put up a report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

When he sold the house for us to buy it.

https://plays.tv/video/5ab7c027479f59f2bc/house 
T
When i messaged him and he responded with this. 

https://gyazo.com/ff06d3fb0df528c0296c6719ea86f477

https://gyazo.com/69a16c290046d90008304e7c32442925

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When i was talking to DJ he said that the house was bought again today by you, why did you not respond to my message then properly and explain your story but you posted a “Rat” which was very childish from your part tbh. 

When i was talking to DJ he said that the house was bought again today by you, why did you not respond to my message then properly and explain your story but you posted a “Rat” which was very childish from your part tbh. 
Since my word is being brought into this i will comment, I simply stated that it had been rebrought according to the server after it was supposdly sold this could be an issue with the server or a player issue.

what u want me to do its a bug, if i sell it again i will have it again
 Ji is right here there is currently an issue with selling houses that affects some players, i only discovered this issue after talking to Katanna.

If Staff need any further help with this report, contact me.

This is a rather interesting one.

If a house is bugged, then you're going to have to talk to the devs, like DJ there, about solving it.

If you believe that you were defrauded out of your money, in game, then that's a matter for the police, in game, not a report a player. We are a roleplay server, so roleplay it!

Report Rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back