What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jim Runner - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alex Snow-Sutton

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jim Runner

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1415

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and Matthew treed was on a traffic stop a vehicle and driver who was identified by ANPR to be Jim Runner exited their vehicle and stabbed Jim Runner without any RP behind it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RryKYfdxLhERQ/d1337v0AI6yb?invite=cr-MSxrcDIsMTY0MDgxMDc5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi there, Jim Runner here. I feel your report has had little to no thought put into it, as well as the clip incriminating me from the fact it literally starts from where I stab the officer lmao. If you had contacted me through OOC I would have been happy to explain. First of all, this officer and I have a history, so it wasn't like i had never met the fella and stabbed him. Secondly, your clip fails to show the interaction before where I had been cutting a speed camera wires down the street. I looked up the road and saw you guys, so feeling that I had been seen and you were waiting for backup, I approached you. I then had a conversation of decent length with the officer (which you also fail to include in your clip of the 'Random' killing). My next point is that the stabbing was actually an accident. I actually meant to hit him on the head with my flashlight but pulled out the wrong weapon. Obviously this point is almost irrelevant as its a case of trusting me on it. But it links to my next point, where I actually contacted to officer ooc immediately after in discord apologising as I had not meant to kill him and I could see how he would be a bit annoyed (which he wasn't). I will attach a screenshot of this conversation with timestamps. Thanks for your time @AlexSnowSutton, but maybe think before reporting next time. 

image.png

Good afternoon @AlexSnowSutton, I had already resolved this in Discord as shown here:

Along with this, the clip provided doesn't show much background to the incident therefore there may have been a reason behind it. Adding onto this, the clip looks like random stabbing although there was a slight backstory behind it hence why I said on discord "I ain't bothered anyway" as it was expected.

Thank you for making the report anyways in case it wasn't resolved.

Thanks Matthew, Could this be closed as it was resolved by parties thank you

Good to hear you both resolved this issue overall. As per the request I'll go ahead and move this to the denied section as you both are satisfied. Hope you both have a wonderful evening and weekend! 🙂 

Denied 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back