What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Joe - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsellevoll

Your In-game name

[CW] Jonas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Joe

Date of the incident

18/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

16:45

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Joe rammed me in his offroad as the footage shows...
I talked to him and asked why he did it and said I got it on my GoPro. He then broke out of roleplay and said I VDM'd his friend.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJI5DXHKRb4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jonas,  could you provide me with a longer video of what was said after the indecent ? i can see from the footage a very obvious VDM however i would like to see the conversation between yourself and Joe.

Hello Jonas,  could you provide me with a longer video of what was said after the indecent ? i can see from the footage a very obvious VDM however i would like to see the conversation between yourself and Joe.
I dont have proof of him saying that as I could not find the video file.

Last edited by a moderator:
As @The Real Proctor has already stated this is obviously VDM from Joe, however I am not going to be issuing a ban in this instance, but I will be putting a warning on Joe for his actions. The reasons why are as follows:

A)      Before filing this report, you haven’t attempted to resolve the situation with Joe. Although VDM is a serious matter, in this instance he doesn’t intentionally focus on blowing you up or repeatedly run you over and I personally feel that this could have easily been resolved very quickly in TeamSpeak.

B)      It seems that there was a conversation after the VDM between you and Joe but as you have stated you don’t have any footage demonstrating this conversation. He clearly stops after his VDM and he could have apologised for his actions or broken roleplay like you have stated but that we will not know without the requested evidence.

Therefore, the Staff team will be keeping an eye on Joe in-game and we will be on the lookout for any further instances like the following.

I am going to be taking action against Joe in the form of a warning not a ban, because there is a lack of evidence in the video that could have easily shown that he was apologising for his actions & I believe that this is a situation that could have been resolved if given the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back