What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Joe Webb - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

TURKISH KEBAB SELLER
Unlinked
Your In-game name

J0N33SSSSSS

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Joe Webb

Date of the incident

06/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was gonna buy gear, and then i took money out of the ATM, and then i heard the gangbase is getting raided, I was trying to look for the people and then i saw a hobo with a handgun approaching me and shot me without saying anything, I asked him why did you shot me, he said because im raiding your base!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X_zSIVhM8I&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a revenge report cus we reported you for combat logging I told you we come out with you hands up if you run you will be shot and you dident lisen so I shot then you ask me to come in ts so I did and I was hit be a barrage of insults so I told you that I did nothing wrong I gave fair warning and you failed to lisen after you combat logged.

also I watched you vid and you cant even hear me rply at the end so you have obvs edited out my voice as your mad at losing a handgun no need to get salty dude

How come revenge report? i told you already at that moment when me and you were speaking, im gonna take this further, because u were keep saying i was initiated, but u didnt mate, mate, idc about that handgun, its about the rulebreak, you broke a rule, thats it, i will wait for a admin to decide! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is a revenge report cus we reported you for combat logging I told you we come out with you hands up if you run you will be shot and you dident lisen so I shot then you ask me to come in ts so I did and I was hit be a barrage of insults so I told you that I did nothing wrong I gave fair warning and you failed to lisen after you combat logged.

also I watched you vid and you cant even hear me rply at the end so you have obvs edited out my voice as your mad at losing a handgun no need to get salty dude
Do you have a video from your POV to prove that? Because from what i can see you were not even close to the base in order to initiate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess not.

Action taken for RDM

Joe Webb

Name

an hour ago

5092858ce98f87e82736226c9da461e8

BattlEye GUID

16 hours ago

Steam ID

16 hours ago

Status