What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - joewe - Other(Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shambala12

Retired
Your In-game name

Shambala12

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

joewe

Date of the incident

05/31/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I shot joewe at pearl dealer where he immediately combat logged. Although my screenshot does not show the timeframe, he dc'd at the same time i killed him (like the same second) and the server logs should show that. I did search him on teamspeak but could not find him. Unfortunately playstv didn't record so i do not have the recording of the situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://prnt.sc/fe7xxf
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shambala12 Do you have a recording because if not he it could just be bad timing, as he has to wait 10 seconds in order to abort to lobby and you must of shot him at the same time he clicks disconnect.

@Shambala12 Do you have a recording because if not he it could just be bad timing, as he has to wait 10 seconds in order to abort to lobby and you must of shot him at the same time he clicks disconnect.
Unfortunately playstv did not want to turn on so i was unable to get a recording. If the logs are in-depth enough, it would show that i shot him 10s before he aborted to lobby however if that is not possible, i guess you will have to reject this report due to insignificant evidence.

Furthermore, the photo shows that the player did not wait until respawn and logged out during respawn screen which from what i am aware, is classed as combat logging. 

? when I was at peal dealer I dident get shot at and I aborted cus it was time for my dinner mate so what you on about?

I'm going to have to rejected this report and that is because in order to abort to lobby you must wait 10 seconds then press escape. I believe you shot him at the same time he disconnected and because we don't have a recording I can't see if you shot at him before because if you did that would be combat logging but i believe was just a mistake. Joe thought it was safe waited 10 seconds then logged off and you just shot him at the same second he disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back