What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Johnathan - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Your In-game name

Perspective

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Johnathan

Date of the incident

14/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were simply refuelling our car at agglechori fuel. I was personally tabbed out watching a video, I tab back in and a black qilin is pulling up in front of us. Armed rebels leap from the vehicle screaming at the top of their lungs going "YO PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP NOW, (I exit the vehicle) PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP (I try to rp asking what they want) DON'T DRIVE AWAY DON'T DRIVE AWAY OR YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE DISABLED. Shots are fired in the center of the sentence after roughly hearing "don't drive".

I decided to check the dropdown menu due to me knowing I was going to be filing a report due to the poor quality roleplay that was given up to this point. Thereby, the names Jeffs aNiffo, Jonathan , Jenga & Mr Wei were revealed. As far as I'm concerned, Jenga & Mr Wei weren't the ones instigating this, and didn't mean for this to happen, and thereby are not included in the report.

Jonathan, being the gentleman with the MK18 provided us with poor quality roleplay, referencing to the earlier description. In my own opinion, the rules that were breached would be:

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Given that the liason that we had lead to nothing but circles and failure to fix anything, I've decided to leave this matter in the hands of staff. I will be leaving a recording of the Liason Here
(Some parts were edited out due to ingame situations such as hobos, but most of it should be there).

Thank you for taking the time to read and to deal with this report!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c8ac79c09cfbff78a/agglechori-fuel
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m going to put my side of the story forward I’m going to agree that the initiation wasn’t the best at the start I agree but in my opinion if several armed guys are pulling up on you asking to put your hands up as you can see in the video they both kept fleeing and not being cooperative which considering there was only 2 of you and you were greatly outnumbered I would of probably done what they ask and maybe would of got role play out of the situation once we had you in restraints but like I said to you both it was a bit of a cluster fuck at the start and throughout the whole situation and from all sides of the field it was bad tried explaining in ts but people kept talking over me who aren’t even mentioned in the report but you guys never let it play out you would rather try your chances and run. Also the fact that I killed was unfortunate why I didn’t execute.When I say unfortunate I tried breaking your legs when you were fleeing but someone had already shot you at the same time I shot and dunno who that was.

on my part of poor initiation I apologise but still think this whole situation was poor on both parts and could of been improved that’s all I’m saying on the matter 

Perspective,
I see that you have taken the unfortunate action of reporting me and my fellow gang member for the events of the 14th of March.
I would at this point like to state some observations from my point of view.
1. You claim that I metagamed yet this is unjust. I recognise your voice bcz we were in a gang together, furthermore you make a point of wearing the same clothing items making you even easier to recognise you. You have on many occassions done the exact same thing to Heisenberg, recongnising his voice when we took you hostage multiple times. U also payd my first Huron so how could i forget about u? .
2.  You made the choice when many armed rebels are pointing guns at you to flee even though they weree asking  you to place your hands upon your head. You then also made to choice to draw your weapon even in the face of the evident threat to your life which shows you have no value for your life.
3.  You havent reported the other participants of the situation even though they contributed just as much to the situation as me and Johnathon. They were even firing at you.
4. I havent fired a single bullet in the situation only making verbal contact at which point I made clear my intentions "hello perpsective, i would like you to be my hostage"
5. Why have you reported me and Johnathon in the same report even though you claim we have broken different rules. Would it not have made more sense to make two separate reports as I was not involved in the initiation or shooting of yourself yet I am being reported for it. 
I would like to make clear I am being reported here for metagaming not 2.2,7.13 as the report states.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

you were greatly outnumbered I would of probably done what they ask and maybe would of got role play out of the situation
They may have been greatly outnumbered but as one was driving off you initiated on his tires and one of your members shot mid through the initiation. 
Perhaps 'trigger happy'?

This server is about Roleplay and to be quite frankly in that situation the initiation on the vehicle was poor. 

I feel as though your 'gang' need to have a good look at the way initiations are made and perhaps have some coordination within the group, far too many people speaking and initiating and the whole situation became a mess. 

Now Johnathen if that situation was to happen again how would you handle it better? 

They may have been greatly outnumbered but as one was driving off you initiated on his tires and one of your members shot mid through the initiation. 
Perhaps 'trigger happy'?

This server is about Roleplay and to be quite frankly in that situation the initiation on the vehicle was poor. 

I feel as though your 'gang' need to have a good look at the way initiations are made and perhaps have some coordination within the group, far too many people speaking and initiating and the whole situation became a mess. 

Now Johnathen if that situation was to happen again how would you handle it better? 
First off all I’m gonna say half of the members was not our gang an they were first too shoot, there was only me and jeffs from our group who only fired when everyone else did, also I agreed initiation was poor on my part so if I was to go over this situation. I would of said “this is a hostage situation all of you need to put your hands up and not drive off I have friends and allies in the area that will shoot your tyres if you drive off then to the one not in the car I would off said can you put your hands on your head or I will have to knock you out and gave them a few seconds to respond and would of gone from there. But like we both said everyone was initiating at once communication was poor between us and our allies and in response to this the situation became a mess. Also I still don’t understand why I was the only one in the report and I was the only one initating or shooting but oh well 

Also would like to add that in my opinion if the report was just on me that nothing was discussed in teamspeak as when I was ask to come to liaison people who weren’t involved in the report or even involved in the situation that occur were is the liaison and people were all talking over each other. Therefore was not able to put my point across. Felt this could of probably been easily resolved. But never mind 

Now the situation I am concerned about is the one where you guys opened fire on the vehicle mid-way through initiation, in terms of killing perspective I feel you were in your right to do that as she ran and you told her that if she'd run she'd get fired upon. 

If someone doesn't know the server rules then you educate them if they are with you, as they could get you and your gang into a lot of trouble in the near future.  

So please take a look at this link and get the rest of your guys to do it too. 

As for the report I will be closing this report as Johnathen was the one initiating and did not shoot until he had initiated. 

Report Closed - No action Taken 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back