What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Johnny Dick ID 830 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieW

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Reginald Werthers

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Johnny Dick ID 830

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 120

What best describes this incident ?: C2.2 (Exploiting)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Cutlass attempted to ambush us on on our own turf, after a long fight we had wiped out most of the Cutlass except for the last 2 on the building we refer to as 'Superman'. We knew there was atleast one person up there as he was shooting at us before and had aimed at me as I got onto the roof I'm seen on during the clip. After we had disposed of the Cutlass inside our block I then moved to try and shoot the last 2 on Superman, as I moved up I saw JD proning despite having shot before, and he then jumps up to try and shoot me while I move up. After I take a counter shot at him he then prones again while being shot at, which i believe to be a second breach of C2.2. He then jumped up one more time to shoot at Ernie, eventually killing him however he then was killed by Barry Benson.
If JD didn't exploit and use prone to his advantage Ernie wouldn't have gone down.

I asked him to liasion in OOC chat where he admitted to proning mid gunfight:
https://imgur.com/a/1qlIMzt

During the liasion he tried to claim that 'because he saw someone else get away with it that means it's okay to do' and referenced some old Hustler report. As a long-term player I'd expect better of JD, if it was a newer player I'd be more understanding yet JD should know better as he has been in the community a long time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1JA94YQouXGoL-/9TcMrYiQLEFs?invite=cr-MSxQSG0sMTM2MTE4Njk1LA?mobilebypass=true

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I expected this because you mentioned in the liasion, "See you in the forums" or "Join Aztecas or get banned," and you even said you wouldn't report it if it was anyone else. You are abusing the Reporting Procedure, which is not what I feel they are created for. It appears that the liasion calls are simply to check the box of trying to resolve the situation, rather than trying to sort any issues. I think the recent reports and the comms in your gameplay show your intentions of ruleplaying rather than roleplaying.

The clip shows I wasn't actively engaged in a gun fight and was scouting for targets to shoot. You can see this 20 seconds into your video when you spot me through a wooden wall, making it impossible for me to see you.

https://i.imgur.com/mjq92tD.png

I didn't exploit to avoid your bullet with the emote, as you shot me around the time I emoted and hit me. As you can see in the clip, after returning to cover and it becoming an active gun fight, I did not use an emote for the rest of the situation. The emote played no part in avoiding the shots that were fired at me before I returned to cover and so I gained no advantage in my gun fight with Ernie.

You had surrounded the building I was on, and the standoff ended with you killing me. You chose to report despite winning the scenario and losing nothing. I was just hiding and returned to that place, not realising you had x-ray vision.

I expected this because you mentioned in the liasion, "See you in the forums" or "Join Aztecas or get banned,"
If you have a clip I'd address these wild accusations but I said nothing of the sort.

The clip shows I wasn't actively engaged in a gun fight and was scouting for targets to shoot. You can see this 20 seconds into your video when you spot me through a wooden wall, making it impossible for me to see you.
Which is it? you said you weren't actively engaged in a gunfight but then you just said you were scouting for targets to shoot? You had also shot at Larry on the building above clothing before this, so you were very much engaged in an active gunfight. We also believe you killed Deandre Scott on the same building you were shooting at Larry on, therefore further showing you were in an active gunfight as we believe you had downed someone, however this can be checked in the logs.

I didn't exploit to avoid your bullet with the emote, as you shot me around the time I emoted and hit me. As you can see in the clip, after returning to cover and it becoming an active gun fight, I did not use an emote for the rest of the situation. The emote played no part in avoiding the shots that were fired at me before I returned to cover and so I gained no advantage in my gun fight with Ernie.
You emoted before and after I shot you, as my clip shows you actively aiming, proning, getting shot by me then proning once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expected this because you mentioned in the liasion, "See you in the forums" or "Join Aztecas or get banned," and you even said you wouldn't report it if it was anyone else. You are abusing the Reporting Procedure, which is not what I feel they are created for. It appears that the liasion calls are simply to check the box of trying to resolve the situation, rather than trying to sort any issues. I think the recent reports and the comms in your gameplay show your intentions of ruleplaying rather than roleplaying.
Do you have any proof to substantiate this claim? Or a recording of the liaison? 

1st of all,  in that clip, no one says 'see you in the forums'
2nd of all, I never made any comment similar to that and the person who even mentioned the forums has nothing to do with this report whatsoever and even so, there wasn't any threats to report in that small 20 second audio clip.

Seems like a normal liaison to me where the parties can’t come to an agreement, don’t see anything wrong with what anyone has said.

I am curious to know, which report are you referring to being denied for doing what you done? 

Alrighty, it's been a while so time to deal with this report.

Been unable to find the report you are on about in the liaison but regardless, it doesn't make your actions in this report acceptable. Bowen made a clear announcement about proning in gun fights, and outlined the consequences for this. You have evidently used it during a gun fight, which ultimately gave you an advantage as you can see you dodge bullets from the animation. I have also attached Bowen's announcement to help jog memory on this rule.
81bb9d9f8caf6b5c814b84e3d9245ee1.png

Action Taken:

CharID 71362

C2.2 - Exploiting

Permanent Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back