What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Johny Declan - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CST Saccar

Your In-game name

CST. Saccar

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Johny Declan

Date of the incident

11/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was patrolling from Agios towards airport, there were no calls to respond to. Then armed 4wd slammed into me, pulled me over and I got initiated on. Then I was robbed. The gentleman was about to leave, when he decided to shoot my tires just for fun.

Before he shot my tires, I was somewhat willing to resolve, but disabling my car and getting me stranded just added insult to injury. The whole situation was RPed very poorly as well.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/nKM98YCGVuY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

At the end of the day, I would have been happy to resolve. But you have to realise that you're playing on a roleplay server. I had no fucking clue that you're NHS and I thought you were a cop. Looking back I am so sorry and I have just got back in to RPUK so just assumed that you were like a probation officer or something. I didn't even notice that you had 'NHS' above your name so I am so sorry. I only shot your tire because I thought I had you 'under my control' (and I also thought you were a cop). Please may we resolve this issue?

The VDM was also completely unintentional, I understand how it looks in your eyes. In my eyes I was a good 5/6m in front of you and was just trying to get you to pull over. I completely understand what I've done wrong and I would like to assure you that I do know the rules and do not rob medics.

I can understand why it looks like I have deliberately robbed a medic, and I know this isn't an excuse but I was on the phone to a friend and didn't even acknowledge what was happening in this situation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so let's see.

But you have to realise that you're playing on a roleplay server.
I do not exacly know, what do you mean by that. As a NHS medic, all I do is RP, but let's keep moving.

I had no fucking clue that you're NHS and I thought you were a cop. Looking back I am so sorry and I have just got back in to RPUK so just assumed that you were like a probation officer or something.
You will not convince me you had no clue that I was part of medics. Let's take a look at this picture. You took a long look multiple times both at me and my vehicle, yet you failed to recognize me as a medic, based on multiple factors ? I will not believe that I am afraid.
002.png

I only shot your tire because I thought I had you 'under my control' (and I also thought you were a cop).
You tell me that I need to realize, that I play on the RP server, yet your initiation was rather poor and the only thing how you explained shooting my vehicle was "I am going to shoot your tires out with this gun, it looks sick.", which is very poor RP for demolishing my car. If you would RP the situation properly, you would find out that I am indeed a medic (which was very obvious from the beginning in my opinion).

The VDM was also completely unintentional, I understand how it looks in your eyes. In my eyes I was a good 5/6m in front of you and was just trying to get you to pull over. I
VDM is not an issue, here I know it was a desync and is not the point of this report

I can understand why it looks like I have deliberately robbed a medic, and I know this isn't an excuse but I was on the phone to a friend and didn't even acknowledge what was happening in this situation. 
I am afraid I do not know how to react to this one. Whole RP situation lasted 40+ seconds and you still failed to recognize me as a medic, yet you immediately point the amount of cash you take from me, so I doubt you did not know what was going on. I tried to reason with you saying What are you doing, wait, stop, yet you were determined to do harm to me.

Taking into account the above mentioned and the fact, you already have a few incidents on your account, I decline the offer to resolve and I let the staff to decide the outcome

I agree that I failed to recognize you as a medic and that is 100% my fault. As I mentioned, I play as a rebel and can hardly tell the difference between a NHS vehicle and a cop one. I never knew to this date that medics could drive MB's. I would like to resolve the situation with you as there has been no attempt to resolve with me. I've even text you on teamspeak asking to, but your response is "ill reply on the forums soon".

Also, CST titles mean nothing to me. I wouldn't know the difference between NHS and cop ranks and thats due to complete inexperience.

You're pointing minuscule things on your uniform which I doubt anyone could notice in the middle of the night. Also, your car skin is almost the exact same as a cop. I can't even tell the difference myself except for the writing 'AMBULANCE' . My initiation was quick due to the fact that I didn't realise you would pull over. For example, I thought you were a cop so would continue driving.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Instead of finding ways to justify your actions I think a better way to go would be honesty. @sofneo it is impossible to miss the "NHS AMBULANCE" on the car. It says "NHS Administration" and CST above his head and he has a green doctors outfit with no weapon.

You seem to be willing to resolve this issue. It is up to @CST Saccar if he is willing too. However if he is, I do expect that your attempts of resolving are not you attempting to justify your actions. 

@KingGodDiabloZ I fully share your opinion on the medic recognition failure and as I stated twice before, I disagree with his explanation and I would like to see this report processed by staff.

I would just like to resolve a as attempt was made to resolve with me, in fact I’ve been the inevitable trying to resolve.

I would just like to resolve a as attempt was made to resolve with me, in fact I’ve been the inevitable trying to resolve.
Let me explain why do I not wish to resolve. Resolving a report between 2 parties involves situation, which may be unclear and/or confusing for 1 of them. For example you shoot someone that you thought was involved in a gunfight or you desync ram/crash into another vehicle by accident.

This however was a very clear situation - an deliberate and reckless assault on defenseless medic personnel and vehicle with intention to cause as much harm as possible, which is a blatant rule break. Since I refuse to accept your explanation, that you did not identify me as a medic, resolving is pointless. I don't have anything to add, unless asked by staff.

I understand why it would be clear for you, just not so much me. You point out ‘CST’ tags and green crosses, but I would never be able to know that you’re a medic from that. Again, I play as a rebel, I don’t be know the ins and outs of the whitelisted factions however I do know the rules regarding them. 

It’s almost like how a mechanical engineer could determine where a car fault is, but the driver of said car would have no clue.

Just a side note : That means you had enough playtime to obtain full rebel gear and an armed 4wd, yet you were too inexperienced to recognize medic personnel. Not mentioning NHS administration tag and NHS AMBULANCE insignia on the vehicle.

NHS administration tag means absolutely nothing to me. How is any other rebel meant to know what CST is unless they've read the medic handbook? You also need to take in to account that I'm about to rob a 'cop'. If I'm determined that you are a cop, then why would I have any reason to stop, zoom in on your vehicle and check what the minuscule writing at the front says?

There's no way of escaping this situation but to just have never been inside it. If I was to try and get a close up on the NHS insignia, I'm pretty sure we probably would have desynced and then I'd have an ever bigger report.

Once again I have to disagree with everything you say.

NHS administration tag means absolutely nothing to me. How is any other rebel meant to know what CST is unless they've read the medic handbook? You also need to take in to account that I'm about to rob a 'cop'. If I'm determined that you are a cop, then why would I have any reason to stop, zoom in on your vehicle and check what the minuscule writing at the front says?
You have stated multiple times that you have full knowledge of the server rules. If this was true, you would know what NHS administration means to other players since the rule specifically says

[SIZE=medium](2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.[/SIZE]

I think that is enough to make you question my identity.Also, the Ambulance sign is large enough and as staff member stated, impossible to miss/ignore.

There's no way of escaping this situation but to just have never been inside it. If I was to try and get a close up on the NHS insignia, I'm pretty sure we probably would have desynced and then I'd have an ever bigger report.
I am not sure what you mean by that. We both got out of the vehicles, which means any desync danger was at 0%, and then you were <1m away from me and <1.5m away from my vehicle for an extended period of time. At that distance it is indeed impossible to overlook all the clues. Yet you proceeded with the robbery and demolishing anyways.

You're not reading it right. I know the rule I just didnt realise you were a medic. Re-read what I said. I don't understand why you're so thirsty to get me off the server. I've told you that I'm sorry for whatever happened and it was a misconception. Why do you not want to resolve?

I'm extremely sorry for what has happened and I can assure you that from this day on, I will double check all marked vehicles.

Hi,

After reviewing the evidence I came to the following conclusion:

In the video it can clearly be seen that you @sofneo decided to rob CST Saccar. While he was being robbed he was on active NHS duty driving an NHS vehicle. You make him put his hands on his head and take his money away. After this you run away but you first decide to shoot out the tires of the vehicle because "it looks sick". What you did was not only against the server rule (rule 2.12) but also that afterwords on the report itself you try to to justify it by saying "well I couldn't see he was NHS and didn't see the car was either". However you in the first message state that you were sorry for what you did since in your eyes you thought he was a cop. 

So it was easy to distinguish that what you did was in breach of the rules but it wasn't easy to decide whether to give you a warning or a ban. At first when you tried to justify robbing a medic and shooting at his vehicle I wanted to give a ban. However later on it seemed like you finally understood there is no way to justify what you did. Because of this I am willing to give you a warning for this. However to this warning there will be some terms. Break any other rule within the next few months doesn't matter how small or big it is you will be banned for it. So I want you to read the server rules again and if you have any questions about them come to Join for Support and ask. Do not let me down. 

Action Taken

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back