What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jordan F & Bob Stanning - Combat logging and VDM/Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singh

Your In-game name

SGT Singh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jordan F & Bob Stanning

Date of the incident

24/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

4:00am - 4:30am

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were on a patrol in the Uranium field area and noticed a Blue/White Orca and a Red/White Hummingbird doing Uranium. We called in NPAS and got an airlift back to Uranium processor where we found Jordan F and Bob Stanning processing Uranium. As we arrived, they took off. We landed and waited.

The Orca with Jordan F eventually came in to land and the pilot was arrested. Handcuffs were placed on him, he stopped talking and immediately disconnected. The moment Jordan F did that, his friend Bob Stanning who was still maintaining hover some distance behind the Blackfish, aimed his heli straight at the Orca and suicide dived into it. It is in the opinion of all involved, including myself, that this was done to destroy the evidence and save the Orca from getting scrapped.

We revived Bob, asked him what he was doing, to which he replied with "I lost control". He was arrested, processed and driven to prison however upon arrival, Bob also disconnected. During the journey he was enlightened on the laws he had broken and in sidechat, invited to the liason office.

Eventually Bob did reconnect, we made contact with him and Bob made his way to the liason office. There he was told of what server rules he and his friend had broken and he promptly invited Jordan F to join liason also. Jordan F explained why he hit Alt F4 to terminate his game and Bob explained how he lost control of the heli he was flying. Asked for evidence to prove their stories as it was completely unbelievable and no one in liason was convinced. No evidence provided and told to do what we wanted.

After this incident and before liason I was told of the previous occasions Bob Stanning has been to liason for and which server rules he has broken within the last 48 to 72 hours.

In liason, both Jordan and Bob's attitude was rather brazen even though they had been told on at least two previous occasions to read the server rules before continuing to interact with the community here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Bob disconnecting. https://i.imgur.com/ZMStTFX.jpg

https://plays.tv/video/5a90fdc33d548b2079/bob-stanning-and-jordan-f-evicdence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAydyYsEGHA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very clear cut case of Combat logging by Jordan F and he will be banned for it.
4c8b59d9bdfda9f6cd39c69074b1d9f5 

Bob Stanning may have combat logged on you but this can not be proven by what you have given me. Instead i will be banning him for VDM.  If in the future you find and more proof that he combat logged on you in this situation send it to me and i will look at it and add it to the ban.
882a58509fc7f68ae9a4322c05318ded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back