What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jordan Naylor Orion - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TROOP-X44 @Jordan Orion 

So this report has been up for 3 hours now and you guys managed to give it 18 replies, without reaching anything

@TROOP-X44  please upload a full video like @Rekkemmo asked you to 

Like Jordan stated you report him so you need to provide the needed evidence unless Jordan is specifically asked to do so by a member of staff.

Now let's gets get back to the report 

From now on out only comment if you have anything to add otherwise refrain from doing so

Adding to this I am not the admin dealing with this case so I will leave  it to the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant upload a full 20 min video as its going to take my internet ages which means leaving it on overnight. but I made my case clear cut with evidence against NLR rule break. this RDM claim is all on Jordan really. also @Jordan Orion you said on TS that you showed your perspective already to an admin who said that what I done was clear RDM. which means you have footage uploaded but your not willing to show it / or your lying all together. I can upload that short clip for proof too

but oh well its just a game

to be fair that contradicts what you said on TS but yeah would be unfortunate if your word is taken without evidence. but anyway I came here to say what I had to, last comment. its all about fun lad, this is far from it. bye  P.S. I saw u edit those smiley faces out of your replies ❤️

@Jordan Orion If you do have evidence of your claim that you was RDMED, please submit it, as you have made the judgement call of it being a "clearcut case of RDM" Which would also need be reviewed to see your point of view during the situation as it's your claim and risk to Break the NLR rule. Your evidence would Defend your claim.

@TROOP-X44 Can you please post a video which isn't cut. Failure to do so will result in the report to be straight up rejected. Also may I add "editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves." Taken from the Report a player guide so please keep that in mind.

Let's try to not post anything other then evidence from now on people 

Side note - I will Not be dealing with this, only posted to try to get the ball rolling instead of the pointless silly comments that are happening then being edited... 👀 - Also a reminder to try and keep post to a minimum as the staff member that deals with it will have to read through every single comment. So please keep your comments to a minimum but with as much details as you can provide. Thank you

For clarity, the following things need to be done.

Currently the only rule-break I can see is breaking NLR. In order to follow through with this, we would need unedited footage. @TROOP-X44 please upload this.

@Jordan Orion, if you are going to defend your case by stating that you were RDM'ed, we need you to provide uncut video evidence.

Side Note- I will be dealing with this report.

As @TROOP-X44 has failed to provide additional footage backing up his claims I am unable to proceed with this report seeing we do not accept edited footage especially not when the claim is regarding the breach of NLR. I do however recommend @Jordan Naylor if you are to 'break' the NLR rule because you got RDM'ed/VDM'ed to be able to prove this. Since if additional footage was provided and indeed it showed you breaking NLR action would have been taken even though you might have been in the right to 'break' the rule we do expect you to be able to prove this.

Declined - Insufficient evidence

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back