What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Joseph Mamer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Joseph Mamer

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: g4.3 , NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Directly tweedled me with pictures of myself dead after him dumping me, if he wanted to carry on the RP I should have lived on and not been dumped which therefore ended my knowledge on the situation. I messaged him on discord from my POV of the initial situation but got no response back, so I thought it best to bring it here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18ao3uTK4TTofC/d1337VPw209t?invite=cr-MSx6UXYsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just to clarify you died from fall damage and we left you there you possibly could have survived the situation but you did not, Also I'd like to say their was plenty of RP to carry on with seeing as we took you in front of your friends who of which are attempting to try and kill my character which I think creates a big RP scene in itself which has been going on for the past couple days. Also I'd like to take some responsibility for the fact I sent direct pictures on tweedle and that is on me, But I'd also just want to point out the fact you've been joining in with the whole situation anyway? I get the group that I took you from are out to get my character but I'm quite surprised where you're trying to join in too when you have absolutely no idea of the situation at hand. Also not sure why you randomly posted a photoshop image of my character on tweedle? I don't exactly see what incentive you had to do that apart from the fact I took you at gunpoint and threw you off chiliad where you died.

image[1].png

Just to clarify you died from fall damage and we left you there you possibly could have survived the situation but you did not,
You and 'Jim' forced me off a very sheer side of mount chiliad in zip ties meaning once I inevitably did down, I could not call out for help from the NHS or by an odd chance someone walking by, you then proceeded to shoot me in the head 4/5 times after I was down meaning I was very much unalive at that point even if NHS somehow made it to me. 

also I'd like to say their was plenty of RP to carry on with seeing as we took you in front of your friends who of which are attempting to try and kill my character
This is true, you did take me Infront of a large group which makes me wonder why you dumped me and forced me to forget what you have done in the first place, seeing as if you left me alive, I would be able to further the RP for both parties and not have it cut completely short. 

I'd also just want to point out the fact you've been joining in with the whole situation anyway?
Like you said, you took me Infront of a large group, they are going to go after you, so I am tagging along, they've not told me the real reason as to why they're going after you because that wouldn't make any sense just that you have "killed" and "dumped" someone and they want to kill you for it. 

posted a photoshop image of my character on tweedle?
Someone else, someone from the group you told in game about what you did to me posted it, I thought it funny, so I reposted it. 

Lastly, I'm not reporting you for the very silly reason for my killing and dumping but that you sent me pictures of me dead on Tweedle, how do I even respond to that, seeing as that segment of roleplay is over and I shouldn't be looking at my dead self anyways.

There is nothing more to be said to this, If I'm in the wrong I'll take the punishment gracefully, Although I believe Steve should be held somewhat accountable but besides from that I'll wait on the verdict from Staff.

Good evening @SteveStacy,

The evidence you have provided doesn't lead anywhere. Perhaps you could attempt reuploading it for us?

I also see a tweet from Joseph, he does indeed tweet a picture of you dead but I do not see anywhere that he tweeted directly at you, a picture of you being dead.

Sadly, I've deleted my copy from medal now, I thought after sending it, it would be sufficient. He tweets a photo of me dead, then proceeds to @ me with a picture of me alive but looking the exact same as I did in the instance of my death so although he didn't @ me in the picture of me dead, he very much told everyone including myself who it was, he also responded to me with "you" which just clarifies that it's me who's dead in the picture but seeing as I was dumped and can't remember the ordeal in game this just doesn't make any sense.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749716240481910845/1104851385264115844/RPReplay_Final1683487366.mov this is the clip actually, just done some digging.

Good evening,

He tweeted the picture of the body to which you replied with "whos that ?". Realistically you didn't need to respond to this picture at all considering the rule you're quoting.
The reported player then responds with "You wouldn't know".

At no point throughout any of this, did the reported player DIRECTLY TWEET AT YOU the picture of yourself dead.
Due to this, I do not believe any rule breaks have taken place here and for that reason I will be declining this report today.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back