What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Josh? - Coalition - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbatL

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lew Cloud

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Josh? - Coalition

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2330

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: after a fight with Coalition, we had downed Josh, in a previous report Raj had stated that Josh was forced into combat that why he was fighting, but after reviewing mine and other's clips you can see Josh in the black local car at 2:45 casually driving towards the gunfight, after I down a Coalition member I don't recognise this to be Josh in the black car and I thought it was a local, until reviewing the clips later on, you can see as I drive away I get shot at by josh in the black local although no shots were fired at him and essentially he put himself into the situation, at the time I had run out of bullets and didn't have my gun out anyways forcing me to flea the area. In the second clip, you can see the same black local shot at bystanders and then shot at Albert forcing him to return a shot, again Albert was not the aggressor and Josh had seemingly got himself involved again (0:17). Then later on in the situation you can see the same black local with josh inside from 0:44 seconds, his running out of the car with his gun in hand and gets shot, but I believe he still put himself in that situation this makes it hard for us as we are practically fighting people who are invincible, they receive surgery from the hospital or are being de-fibbed at the dodgy doctor for them to join back into the same fight they were downed in. I believe this is NLR as he had got involved in the same gunfight after being revived some moments earlier; he was the one that evidently shot and downed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez3BZwGqC8o&ab_channel=BigL%20
https://streamable.com/3wmars
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon,

Surprised this report has gone up, as I was never downed during any of these clips. In fact I wasn't downed at any point during this situation (I'm sure staff will be able to check and confirm this)

Hello @Wxtson

Could you please confirm your character ID.

Hi Mystix,

Sure, my character ID is 66689
Cheers.

With @Wxtsonbeing the only "Josh" and he did not die during that situation I will deny this report

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back