What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Josh Keddy, Andrew and Unrated - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac Ess

Your In-game name

Isaac Ess

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Josh Keddy, Andrew and Unrated

Date of the incident

09/18/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was waiting at the salt pro with Jesus and Sous for a truck we knew was coming our way, once the truck arrived and and the Driver Andrew got out to sell the salt, Jesus approached him and asked to put his hands up, at which point Andrew turned and shot at Jesus without saying a word which is RDM. 

I have a video of this situation but it does not show much but you can hear everything as it happens.

Then another truck pulls up and Unrated, who is in the same gang as Andrew decides to get out the truck and run around looking for us and the moment he gets eyes on Jesus he begins to shoot without saying a word either.

We then decide to fly to the salt pro where we see 3 trucks, i walk over to Josh keddy, also a member of the same gang and start talking about the trucks, he decides that it'll be better to just jump in and drive off, so i initiate on his tires and then pursue the truck in a heli, about 2 mins into the chase Josh drives the truck into the ocean denying us the chance to get the truck or its contents.

i spoke to Josh in TS and asked him if he knew what he did was wrong, to which he said NO and that he does not see anything wrong with what he did, he also said that he did not see anything wrong with his friend shooting the moment he was told to put his hands up.

i will upload the TS conversation as soon as i can (computer being a little crappy).

I have  not spoken to Andrew or Unrated about the situation because they logged off the server by the time the i had finished with the whole situation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The evidence that you have provided is not sufficient could you please provide a video from a point of view where your friend got RDM. 

i actually don't have a video from my friends point of view unfortunately, i was the only one recording during the situation.

Due to the lack of evidence I am going to have to deny the report. If you do however get any evidence feel free to message me.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back