What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Josh Pachinki - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasW

Your In-game name

Sgt Thomas[5839]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Josh Pachinki

Date of the incident

13/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I'll let the video do the speaking. "Hands up hands up hands up" and that was all that was said. Was in lisian but wasn't convinced he understands the rule as he already has a report on him as well

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c3a834c9a7d0c5f1d
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Spoke In teamspeak about this situation with Thomas and mystix,  they run me through a few of the rules I broke and asked me how I could improve and we spoke about it, I am going to rokleplay a lot more efficiently since this. Ik this is poor rp/rdm and I sincerely apologise 🙂

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@ThomasW As you've not made a comment regarding this would you be able to confirm that you did have a chat with Pachinki? If you did would you consider the situation resolved or would you like to continue this report?

Apologize for not responding sooner, I would like to continue with this report. 

Before putting the report up we spoke however I discovered this wasn’t his first time doing it and clearly needs to fully understand the rules and punishments. 

I don’t want to see him banned but this isn’t a once of situation it’s happened to other players. 

I feel I proved that I can role play better when talking to you and INS Mystix.

Edit: happened one other time and am currently trying to sort it out.

Would It be possible to get @INS Mystix Opinion since he was in the Liaison when we Spoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pachinki As Roberts gave you the benefit of the doubt and as you did talk with the people after the situation I will also be giving you the benefit of the doubt that you will be doing your best to better your roleplay. As Roberts said on your other report "If you have shown you have not improved after I have issued the warning then further action will be taken, please take this time to read our rules and familiarize yourself with them." I'm going to tell you that any further action towards you giving poor quality roleplay in regards to shooting others you will be receiving a ban. 

In the future do your best to give some roleplay before shooting not just screaming hands up from a distance. 
Action Taken
Josh Pachinki - Warning for 2.2 RDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back