What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Josh Sweeney ID 132 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepp

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matsumoto Shiromatsu

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Josh Sweeney ID 132

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: Player disconnected to avoid losing his equipment or gear.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This player has been harassing a multitude of people and he was claiming and boasting about stabbing a member of our group. I then procceeded to knock him off his bike and load him up to dump him, I along with some friends took him somewhere hard to find to give him the least chance to be saved. As we found a location we dropped him off went through a bit of RP and then we were going to leave him there as he was left there before we finished off the player dissappeared. We waited around 5 minutes for him to return but he did not and we left. We've had a multitude of problems with this player aswell as other groups have. He does not follow the rules and tries to give himself the best outcome while not adherering to the rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/UOp7wMg24iA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

1. Where and When did you try to resolve any situation? That did not happen.

2. I respawned as my tongue was cut out and we had already RP'd for quite some time so there was nothing left to do and I had somewhere to be, I did infact lose the stuff I had on me, if you check my player logs im sure they can see I respawned and then disconnected from the server about 5 minutes later. If this isnt enough i can pull discord DMs of me telling someone I had somewhere to be at around this time. 

As far as I am aware there has been no rules broken here.

1. Where and When did you try to resolve any situation? That did not happen.

2. I respawned as my tongue was cut out and we had already RP'd for quite some time so there was nothing left to do and I had somewhere to be, I did infact lose the stuff I had on me, if you check my player logs im sure they can see I respawned and then disconnected from the server about 5 minutes later. If this isnt enough i can pull discord DMs of me telling someone I had somewhere to be at around this time. 

As far as I am aware there has been no rules broken here.
Also can you provide 2 mins prior to this when you Rammed me off my bike without saying anything or any form of initation killing me and then taking me to your mates. cheers xx

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

I have had a check through our systems and the reported individual did in fact respawn and lost all of his items, he did not combat log.

For future reference, please keep in mind that in a lot of situations, you can just go to TeamSpeak to try and resolve the situation first before you report someone.

This gives the reported individual a chance to do his story and the reporter a chance to do his. If it cannot be resolved, it will have to go to the forums.

From what I can see in the video, he was downed for already quite a while so the fact that he bled out near the end makes sense.

I will have to decline this report based on the above: reported individual did not combat log.

Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back