What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Joshua, Cai - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Morpurgo

Your In-game name

[C] Michael Morpurgo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Joshua, Cai

Date of the incident

08/03/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I just respawned at my Zaros garage, approach the gun store and bump into two hobos. I bought a gun and was then killed immediately with no initiation or verbal contact whatsoever. I said 'hello' to him as I approached the store, my mic didn't record for some reason (it's working now).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=0cuLEgClmCI&feature=share
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@MrPugtastic I don't know if you know but when you go into the weapon store you can't hear people around and it.

@caithomas2 Can you please explain your actions here.
I do know this, however, the fact that the player draws their pistol only after I have exited the weapon menu suggests that he wasn't robbing me whilst I was in the menu. Additionally, there was no RP after I was downed; there was an immediate execution. Finally, I am aware of the fact that you cannot hear in the menu but in that case, what could/should I have done to prevent that death? This mechanic should be rectified if it can create circumstances like that.

I do know this, however, the fact that the player draws their pistol only after I have exited the weapon menu suggests that he wasn't robbing me whilst I was in the menu. Additionally, there was no RP after I was downed; there was an immediate execution. Finally, I am aware of the fact that you cannot hear in the menu but in that case, what could/should I have done to prevent that death? This mechanic should be rectified if it can create circumstances like that.
It could be the fact that the people who were robbing you did not know of this factor but I will wait for a reply from the counter party.

It could be the fact that the people who were robbing you did not know of this factor but I will wait for a reply from the counter party.
I understand, regardless, there was not any roleplay before they executed me. RDM still stands from my POV, although, I respect the fact that newer player may not know of this mechanic so I see your point.

@caithomas2 Do you have any evidence from your end to show you roleplaying and initiating before you opened fire?

Cai, I understand that you may not have known that but I asked to the teamspeak anyway and you ignored me and disconnected.
My teamspeak  security levelwas updating you probably think its just an excuse but it really was.

Last edited by a moderator:
My teamspeak  security levelwas updating you probably think its just an excuse but it really was.
If that were the case then surely you would've notified me in sidechat. I hadn't even given you a room to join and I was left with no contact from you. Considering I stayed on the server for a long period after I first called you to ts, you had more than enough time to contact me which you didn't. 

Due to lack of evidence and the due to being in the weapon shop you can not hear anyone, but in this you can hear the person saying "Hello" and you went into the weapon shop which canceled out any communication towards you.

With that player report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back