What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - JP 229 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviGreen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Levi Green

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: JP 229

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2105

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi, so the situation is as follow...

I was at turf, we was preparing to push as we have done almost every night. We was in colours due to this, I was stood on turf, Reggie from the lost had come to turf to ask for a hug from a gangster as there is a contest or something going on so I got out of my car to view this, another guy comes up to me on foot (not sure who this is) and starts asking about buying guns/bullets etc, during this conversation I get shot out of nowhere.. We do have an ongoing war with 229, we have war rules set which mean you can KOS on turfs if people are in full whitelisted clothing (mask and outfit), this means both parties have to be in full whitelisted clothing. I was informed that the 229 that shot me was out of colours, I didn't see the guy who shot me at all as I wasn't looking the right way but the other hustlers who shot him and had a better view saw this. He has clearly broken war rules meaning he wasn't allowed to KOS anyone, there was no beef prior to this that meant we was in an active situation either. I believe this is RDM because of this.

I didn't get his ID, but I believe this is JP. The situation happened around 9:05 but it may be a bit later than this.. I didn't get a clear view of what happened as I said so the clip I provided was just me getting shot but Ryan provided me with a better clip of the situation which shows him out of colours on a bike while shooting me and then trying to shoot others before being shot himself.

I'm not one for reporting people so I would rather deal with this via staff and not the back and forth I usually find on other reports, also I did not go to TS/Discord with anyone as I didn't know who the person was at the time and as I said I rarely report people so I wasn't planning on reporting until this situation had passed.

My POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Y1XJfVSnEnmRC/d1337zpAY2dZ?invite=cr-MSxyWjAsMzc0Mzk3NzEs
Ryans POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Y1Wz74GR4ceeD/d1337ZubDNht?invite=cr-MSwwaU0sMTE3MTk1MTM2LA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Y1Wz74GR4ceeD/d1337ZubDNht?invite=cr-MSwwaU0sMTE3MTk1MTM2LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Levi, its a shame that we've gotten to this stage after i spent roughly 10 minutes in a liaison with Ryan Carling discussing this situation with the liaison ending with me being told by Ryan 'i will tell him not to report' so thats 10 minutes i will never get back considering we went there to discuss the situation to see if we can come to some sort of conclusion to this whole 'RDM' but what can i say considering the one i 'RDMD' wasnt even the one who come to discord, although i was called to come discord by ID 304 to which i replied with 'sure' unfortunately he wasnt the one who was shot.

Now unfortunately i do not have a clip from my side of the situation, however i would just like to say these 'war rules' that have been agreed on are hard for 229 to follow considering we havent actually got 'official' clothing, however if my character hasnt got camouflage clothing i will still have some what sort of 229 colour green,  during this situation i had BRIGHT green shorts and my 229 mask on.

Now from my side of the situation i was floating around hustler turf on the same bike for some time, however ive got nothing to show from my side of it, all i can say is i was spotted by a reaper during the time of me driving around  hustler turf where i watched the driver go on radio (could've said anything to any of the hustlers on your radio) where i was wearing the same clothing the whole time.

Now theres not much more i can really say due to not having a clip, except the fact in my opinion i only see this as a revenge report.

Not sure if this will be required however heres the ending of the liaison with ryan carling - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Y2exlT_qUWym9/d1337ALi4SA4?invite=cr-MSxqdXQsNzAyNjE2MjMs

I wasn't aware someone went to TS/Discord or I would have ticked the 'yes' option under 'have you attempted to speak ooc' and regardless, it wasn't me in OOC so it wouldn't have mattered. 

I would also like to ask how this is considered a revenge report? Nobody has reported me from 229 and I haven't been following any other reports made by any other members of 229 or hustlers, I don't enjoy the OOC side of roleplay and that is why I don't follow it. I have reported only 1 person in my 2 years here so i take any report I make seriously so I don't appreciate you accusing me of this.

As for you saying it isn't considered RDM, if you rocked up on anyone and shot them for no reason it is RDM, which is what you did in this instance.. and you say you don't have official clothing but you do, the full green camo outfit alongside your mask is considered full colours and you know this.

Like I said, I won't go back and forth here, the evidence is there and if it isn't a rule break then staff will tell us this and I will respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@xRy4nCx@LeviGreenA liaison has clearly happened as shown by Ian's clip.
It was stated in the liaison that a report wouldn't be put up regarding this situation, what has sparked a report to still be placed up on the forums?

@xRy4nCxWhy was you in the liaison rather than Levi? It was Levi who was supposedly RDM'd here. 

Yes I was in liaison partly about the report but mostly to talk about the war rules he broke.

I believe this has become a report because the person who actually got RDM'd wasn't happy about the situation and I just provided the footage.

Nothing sparked it, I was unsure what to do as I don't usually report and I decided to go through with it as I felt it was unfair that war rules and server rules were broken. As I said I wasn't aware until after the report was placed and Ian mentioned the discord call that any OOC action had happened.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for clearing that up for me. 
From what I can see, @Ian Cashmanyou have turned up to the hustlers turf out of full 229 colours. Whilst you were hanging around hustlers turf doing circles on your bike there was no attempt to engage in any means of high quality roleplay whatsoever. 
You have then begun to shoot from a fair distance downing another player before others retaliated which caused you to end up downed yourself. This does indeed fall under RDM.

Due to the above, I will be acting on this report with the following today:

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Ian Cashman

Rule(s): G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back