What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - "Jude" and "J. Longino" - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R Claydon

Your In-game name

Ryan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

"Jude" and "J. Longino"

Date of the incident

09/23/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We was tailing and attempting to rob a hemmet. They kept swerving to hit us, and in a previous expreience (when I wasnt recording) he didnt have a mic, and had to use direct chat. When we had actually stopped him they both left at the same time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/EBNBdnLX7Nc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly do you think your roleplay was sufficient? Would "STEPOUTTHEVEHCILEORYOURTYRESWILLBESDHOT" (You said it so fast it was pretty much one word) and then opening fire under a second later would be okay?

I am the other person in this recording. I do not speak for my mate.

I believe we made out intentions very clear we both pulled up with me attempting to block them with my van. I was aiming a Vermin at them and my friend was aiming a 4-Five. We ordered them to step out the vehicle multiple times as you can see in the video. Unfortunately they started to drive off despite my van blocking them so we made a rushed decision to announce that their tires will be shot out.

I understand that this initial initiation was questionable and for that I apologize on my behalf but I think the other parties actions in this event far outweighs our initial initiation. I count:

Attempted VDM (https://youtu.be/EBNBdnLX7Nc?t=3m17s)

Attempted VDM (https://youtu.be/EBNBdnLX7Nc?t=4m25s)

Attempted VDM (https://youtu.be/EBNBdnLX7Nc?t=5m18s)

Combat Logging(https://youtu.be/EBNBdnLX7Nc?t=5m45s)

Again, I apologize for our initial initiation and I will work to better my own personal initiation but I think in this case it simply wouldn't of matter. These 2 persons clearly have had no intention of properly Roleplaying with us and I'm afraid it wouldn't of made a difference in the final outcome of this report. 

Here are the SteamIDs of the players in question which were omitted from the original report:

Jude           - 76561198172554765

J. Longino - 76561198107570509

Thank you for your time.

@TCK Matt

We had previously already initiated on the man, back near Kavala, asking if we could (forcibly) check the contents of his vehicle, and charge him for letting him enter the town. After that, he had to use direct chat to speak to us, because his microphone was either:

a.       Not working

b.      He doesn’t have one.

This is in direct breach of rule (3.3) Microphones are required on RPUK servers. This shows how he was breaking one rule, because even though I don’t have a recording of it, we had already been chasing the Hemtt Box for at least 5 minutes, and therefore I feel after our first initiation (Cargo Check) and asking him to stop, I feel threatening his tires was a perfectly acceptable thing to do. I only started recording when he had stopped in a Blue Zone (Kavala PD) when we had been chasing him for ages. I recognised him when I stopped next to him at the blue zone, and therefore I started recording to catch him without a microphone again, but I recorded the rest of the situation and it showed them combat logging, which completely breaks rule (2.5). Overall I think that we done the best in the situation, because we had chased them for ages and tried to stop them continuously, and surely that stands for something? Both he and his friend left straight away, as soon as it was clear that we had stopped the vehicle.

Again, as my friend said, I apologise for the fast and hasty initiation on them, but we had already told them to stop in a slow and controlled manner, so I feel it is only fair that I had to quickly alert them to stop, as it is hard to speak when they are driving past. We had chased them all the way around Kavala, so it was evident they was being chased, and then they took refuge inside the Blue Zone and new that we couldn’t do anything, so they just pulled up next to me and just beeped their horn. We left to try to get them to leave that area as we couldn’t act upon them there, and they just waited there until they thought we were gone. This also breaches rule (6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden. Therefore I think we were perfectly fine to tell them to stop very quickly because (even though we didn’t have a video of it) we had already initiated and chased them for a very long time in a go-kart and a cargo van.

No one's disputing whether these guys broke rules or not.

I have to say, going by your conversation in the video, it's difficult to see how you had been chasing these guys prior to the start of the video as it sounds like you'd just ran into them with one of you at least 5 mins away. However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Action Taken
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Name : Jude
SID : 76561198172554765
GUID : c16395e91e93308e278079b2c8d8a288

Name : J. Longino
SID : 76561198107570509
GUID : dddd5988578e37392244aa02b9ecbf52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back