What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - K.Y.T Truckboxer , K.Y.T. McLovin` - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuTHLeSS INFO

https://www.twitch.tv/infoaluk
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DI INFO

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

K.Y.T Truckboxer , K.Y.T. McLovin`

Date of the incident

04/14/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Patrolling near Pyrgos with Wiisey and john woll, then we came up to a Ifrit and activated our Lights and sirens.During our chase which ended near Telos, the Ifrit started going around in circles on our position and thats when I got out and verbally intiated.Afterwards they jump out and starting spraying at us with no RP from them. Fail Roleplay

Tried contacting with them in Teamspeak , but no members were present.Wiisey tried ingame, and they refused.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeYRFagtexc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to understand how this is fail roleplay. We had an ifrit full of people aswell as an orca with another 3 guys inside. We heard your verbal initiation so acted apon it. If you upload at least 5 minutes prior to this incident (Since you only uploaded the instant you say is RDM) you will find your initiation and attempts to spikestrip us. We had multiple police cars chasing us, attempts from the police to disable our MRAP and with your clear initiation on us we took the combination of all these things as clear hostile action with hostile intentions from the police. I do apologise for not going on TeamSpeak I was in another in-game situation when you requested and had to go straight after for family related reasons. I do also apologise for this whole incident on behalf of my guys and I but I personally believe the actions we took were within the server rules. Our gang have moved to this community from another server and are having a great time here and have been playing non-stop, this is the first report against me and any other gang member and I'd like to attempt resolve it with no bans being in place. 

Thanks.

Hi K.Y.T Gang  :wave: ,

You heard my verbal intiation that was given, and you continued to drive around in circles. but that doesnt give someone or a socalled group the right to pop out and start spraying at us. 

Our unit was not involved in spike stripping your vehicle nor did we get any information that spikes were deployed from any units in the area during our chase from Charkia gas station.

My recording came late I noticed, but would be nice to see you point of view.

But you guys failed to sort this in teamspeak, as we tried to contact the ones involved next to us.

We had no other choice but to take steps as reporting the incident.

Listen at the end of the day its a game, and we are not looking for a fight. Just because we turn on lights and sirens still doesnt mean a intiation from us, we could have talked it out on the side of the highway without escalating the situation. Also that chopper was also going to be warned by our tracers if it continued to harass us by flying 75 meters over us, but still doesnt give you guys the right to shoot at us without some sort of intiation from your part.From our point of view, we were disgusted on the outcome of that RP that ended up in a gunfight for no reason.

But am glad you did come forward, although this could have been sorted out peacefully yesterday evening. 

We rather talk it out in teamspeak, then have it continue here. Dont want to see anyone banned.

If you have a recording on your part, we would like to see it.

You have not come forward concerning this incident, nor a solution to this behavior has been resolved.

Hello, 

We don't have a recording of our part, we was driving around and some cops tried to spike strip us and then told us to get out of the vehicle with their guns aimed at us so we felt threatened so we was forced to take action.

Truck Boxer

Will need a longer video showing the initation. 22 seconds is not enough to make a determination.

Is it possible to get a longer video here, I'll have to reject this otherwise 

Hey guys :wave:

I only managed to record the last bits, but wiisey was also a witness in this situation the whole time.

They still failed to sort it out in teamspeak, nor did they even take correct steps to get the issue sorted.

The last week there also has been multiple reports on this group concerning RDM and Roleplay.

So this isnt the first incident from themor about them. But I will be very prepared when we meet this gang again.

Hopefully this will be a slap on the wrist due to the late recording.

The evidence is insufficent, so therefore the report is rejected.

However I am putting the KYT gang on notice. Some of your players have been banned, and I've heard complaints about borderline RDMing, baiting, Poor Roleplay. If its true or not, all I can say is knock it off. We are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back