What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kaine, Jackn - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittens Montana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

[TBB] Cpl. K. Montana

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kaine, Jackn

Date of the incident

20/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We was following two Hemmit Boxes which we believed where going to weed, we managed to capture one but lost the other. we then found the hemmit box in kavala and we decided to get shots onto the tyres after initiation. He proceeded to VDM my heli then once we gave them RP and shot them, they then re spawned in Kavala where we killed them. people like this need to read the rules and maybe then can learn from their mistakes but until then people need to be punished.

(5.3) When you respawn:
Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.
Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc)
Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a62dc7f52f9cf7b3b/breaking-nlr-abusive-side-behaviour-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i just watched the video,  at no point did i see them re-spawn in kavala ? do you have evidence that shows them after they are shot in kavala with clear identification ?

i just watched the video,  at no point did i see them re-spawn in kavala ? do you have evidence that shows them after they are shot in kavala with clear identification ?
I Just realised that the video got stopped at 10mins. i will try and find the full version if not the report can be voided until i get more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back