What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kamil - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicc

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[LF]Magic

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kamil

Date of the incident

02/21/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 3

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friends where on are way to the rebel outpost as we was arriving we started getting shot at so we thought we would fly away but he carried on shooting us which resulted in my death. We thought the bullets where tracers but looking back on the video we you can clearly see that the bullets are not tracers and even if they was tracers they would not have gave us enough time to leave the area.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=620LfyJQzQE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all we did warn you with my firends so pleas show full video its not full. casue we told you to get away and then you fly in the sky then u shot us one time so we shot back and  tried to kill you. In self defense. So you were aware and had enogh time to complie with.

yes its just a fragment of whole video, that was like panuszatek told, he shot 3 bullets to them to give them sign to fly away, but they open fire to him, so we start shoot with panuszatek but I think they dont suppouse we was with 3 ppl and they saw the power of 3 weapons shots, they started to fly away.

Name:Kamil

Steam ID:76561198165971717

GUID:49d5fec12260818bc431e92d4780

Name:eek:rbit

Steam ID:76561198052297713

GUID:5961fe4c97049708f0bb8c45564b5e97

Gang Name:"The Immortals" Rank: 1

User banned for RDM'ing with his gang on Server 3.
But sir they were fully aware and it wasnt a random kill   "[SIZE=medium]2.2) RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]"

Sir in the video it shows that we can not hear you we were to high in the sky

Orbit I tried to talk to you and you said report it so I did this video shows all the evidence of you killing me for know reason if you told us to land we couldn't hear you at all we was to high in the air and you could of initiated with tracers but as you can see in the video you never 

Also orbit you say that we shot and in the video you can see that we clearly didn't shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back