What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kane Kash 89 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mia Ingram

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kane Kash 89

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1845

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: To start off with I did try to resolve this in Discord and just wanted to know if he would agree this was power gaming and if so would he do it again.

Reason for this report a player is because communication via text on discord as liaison stopped, ID 89 said “Katlyn you are making me feel uncomfortable because we had a great rp scenario and now the way your wording things seem threatening”

As he feels threatened I feel the best place for this is to report a player as I don't want someone to feel threatened by me asking his POV on an RP situation.

I suppose ID 89 Kane Kash can leave his thoughts on the situation below.

So tonight ID 89 was arrested as we suspected he had a warrant out for his arrest, we tried for ages to get his name and he just wasent giving it, we then tried going down the route of fingerprinting him, when we did this he bit his fingers, and scraped them along the wall “the medic in the RP situation and Kane stated we can't take his prints are his fingers are to damaged. I thought fair enough, let's go down the blood test route, when this was mentioned again he said you can't take my bloods as i will die, i have a medical condition.  Due to the fact we though he had a warrant we needed to know his name to check and couldnt go down the police testing route, The RP was dragged out and did become draining as we can only do certain things to get ones name, after that is like he is set to win no matter what.

As police we have a few ways of identifying someone in custody and due to game mechanics we can't do much more. I did open a ticket and speak to staff ticket number is: closed-17135

If Kane wants to explain his side in the report that is welcome.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/dPIGA8H9JAM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@6AN6This report seems to be on you, would you like to provide your side of events before I continue with this report

First of all, it is incredibly disheartening that this has been brought up on the forums.
She produced a one-minute clip for a roleplay that lasted for more than two hours and involved many members of the community, including medics, police, and other gang members.
The report was written and moulded in a highly misleading manner by Kateyln, and it lacks any context for what is actually happening.

It is weird to be here because, during a discord liasion with Katelyn, one of the first things she stated to me was, "I will not be making a report."

After being selected from a sizable group of offenders by "Mia Ingram," a character played by Katyln, I and many others gave false names; mine was "John Smith."
She refused to accept the fictitious name, in contrast to the other police, and led me to the cells. I insisted that I was "John," despite threats to keep me in the cells for two hours.
She never once implied that she knew the true identity of my character.
My solicitor and other officers relayed that her character is not at the rank to process me and shouldn't even be pursuing to do so.
Despite this, I made an effort to include as much roleplay in a cell as possible.
She could have easily processed me and collected my fingerprints, but her character was not of the rank to do so.
She is behaving as though I bit them off, despite the fact that I roleplayed biting at my fingers and grazed them against the wall to give depth.
I was always willing to have my fingerprints taken, and if the need had arisen, I would not have objected.

Since Kaytyln seems more interested in ruleplaying than roleplaying, I'm feeling really discouraged. There isn't much depth to the roleplay that I've received from Kaytln; it's either her way or the highway.
In order for you to view some of the highlights of the scenario, I've uploaded a longer video.

[Longer Highlight Video] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUMMup14mg

My criminal records demonstrate that if someone had asked for my fingerprints or blood to identify me, I would have cooperated. As a result, the accusation that I have a "win mindset" is unfounded.
When she implied that she was going to report me on Discord, she altered the messages she had sent me. This is genuine mind games, and I don't like it.

Fortunately, I was able to screenshot the previous version, please take a look.

Message 1 (unedited):
9NCDHfS.png

Message 2 (edited):

fUGvGMH.png

Imagine how it must feel for someone who lacks the ability to express themselves clearly if this is how she is with me.

So you've blown that way out of context there @6AN6i soley said if you can give me an answer by 21:30 which gave you 4 hours from incident to give me your thoughts, If you do mention that in the brief discord call you asked for my proof and i sent it to you, even in the discord call i said to you that id need your response to the liason the same night as reports have to be made within 24 hours of the rulebreak., i just wanted you to tell me if you understood how unfair this was as we only have certain ways of finding your name, when we believe you have a warrent you wont be released under police testing.

I was planning to go to bed early as i had a long travelling day today IRL for work so wanted to either liason or have this report up within the 24 hour time frame, but you seem to have felt threatend hence i brought it straight here so we cant have any confusion. Thanks for attaching the screenshots of chat that does prove my point.

Sorry for late response again was away with work @Siren@6AN6

Imagine how it must feel for someone who lacks the ability to express themselves clearly if this is how she is with me.
Just to add to this comment here, you were happy enough in the liason saying you didnt say we couldnt take finger prints or bloods, then when i send the proof your making me out to be the bad one, because it shows we cant take prints or bloods? 

Who is the "we" you are referring to? At no point did you call someone down who was able to process and identify me.

You changed your message because it indicates that you were threatening to submit a report, which violates "(C1.14) Threats to report". Why else would you give me a deadline to respond? 

You changed your message because it indicates that you were threatening to submit a report, which violates "(C1.14) Threats to report". Why else would you give me a deadline to respond? 
Lying on reports aint good ;), if a dev or staff member would show me how to check logs of what the previous message was i will happily do so no threats were made and quite funny youve just lied on player report. 

Also if you wish to lie about something please make your own report. 

I will now be leaving this for staff to decide the outcome of this report.

Who is the "we" you are referring to? At no point did you call someone down who was able to process and identify me.
@6AN6you were told youd be held in custody for 2 hours, anything we said we would do you said you cant take my prints my hands are to damaged, then we cant take your bloods because youll die, Hence CID never came down and i opened a ticket for staffs advice.  Its clear on the video, and to me this is powergaming, because no matter what you win as we have no other way to get your name. Hence CID never came down and i opened a ticket for staffs advice. 

Anyway i am leaving this for staff to decide now. 

As i have said i asked for 21:30 due to the fact i was planning on an early night due to a work commitment were i had to travel all day today, i was trying to liason with you within the 24 hour period but as i was unavaliable and you hadnt got back to me i posted it here as if its not posted within 24 hours its invalid. 

Im saying i didnt threaten to report you, and i think the rule youve quoted is an in city rule were you dont go upto someone and say im reporting you, in liason we are there to try solve the issues, its you that took it as a threat even though it was not. 

I will not be responding further.

If possible, send me a video of the moment you tried to bring "CID" down and I rejected you.
I waited the entire time for someone to identify me so I could engage in the roleplay.
You even ended the roleplay OOCly when Leonardo, my solictor, urged you to find someone who could process me.
To reiterate, you are not here to roleplay but rather to indulge in ruleplay.

If possible, send me a video of the moment you tried to bring "CID" down and I rejected you.
Emi Chester was in the cells and the medic also, Emi is finger print trained and was going to take your finger prints, however again you even said to him your fingers were screwed and wouldnt be able to finger print you. 

The evidence ive given shows you saying you cannot provide finger prints and its what we had to put up with for 1 hour, im leaving it for staff at this point and wont be responding further, 

To reiterate, you are not here to roleplay but rather to indulge in ruleplay.
Quite an assumption here, i come to enjoy RP but when a rule is broken yes i will report, aint ruleplaying its called following the rules. 

Could you kindly give evidence for this baseless accusation since I wasn't approached to provide my fingerprints?

Could you kindly give evidence for this baseless accusation since I wasn't approached to provide my fingerprints?
Submitting one more piece of video then i will not be responding further and will let staff action this the way they see fit. 

Regardless you knew you were going to be finger printed and you had said we cant finger print you and got NHS to say the same, in RP we then cannot finger print you 🙂 as per the clip 

Then we said we would take bloods, you said i cant have my bloods taken i have a condition, i will die. So preventing us getting your bloods to. So we cant get your finger prints and now we cant get your bloods. 

I have merged my captures together to show the points that prove a finger print officer was present and we told Kane he would be finger printed, where he then bit his fingers preventing us getting prints. (so you were aware your prints were going to be taken by the sgt)

Now leaving this to staff,

Have a good day

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Instead of providing the entire roleplay situation, as was expected, you "merged" short bits together to match your narrative
Never once did someone who could take my fingerprint attempt to do so.

Instead of providing the entire roleplay situation, as was expected, you "merged" short bits together to match your narrative
Never once did someone who could take my fingerprint attempt to do so.
Again for the final time, i told you a sgt was away to take your prints, you instantly started biting your fingers, scraping them against walls and said when the nhs got there you cant have finger prints taken! We have to listen to NHS as they are roleplaying medical, you then said youd die if bloods were taken again in RP we aint going to take your bloods incase it kills you 🙂 

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay.

Staff have got to read this and i 100% will not be responding further. I hope you have a good day!

• This report demonstrates how challenging and confusing communicating with you is.
  • Despite saying four times that you wouldn't reply, you still did.
  • Clearly stating that you won't be making a report and acting counter to that, please.
  • Preventing a person with the appropriate rank from coming to identify me OOCly.
  • If I didn't reply by a specific time, you implied that you were going to report me, and you edited the message to make it appear friendlier.
  • Shortening videos to fit your story.
  • Your claims that I'm "Powergaming" are defamatory because I'm here to Roleplay.
  • I would have understood if an officer who tried to fingerprint me had made a statement and we had talked about how I had stopped them, but that never happened.

I aint out to get anyone banned and when a rule is broken or i suspect is broken i just jump and need to realise theres two sides to each story. 

Id like this report to be closed, I do feel both sides have learnt from this RP situation and looking over roleplay the last few months i can see the good RP @6AN6provides to the community and the strive and passion he has for roleplay with his gang. Sorry for wasting both of your time 

I appreciate Katlyn taking the time to reflect; it shows why you are a member of this amazing community.
I don't keep grudges OC, and the quality of the roleplay would quickly deteriorate if no one was here to offer feedback.
I agree that we both can grow and learn from every encounter. I'm eager to roleplay with you on the server and will do everything in my ability to make it entertaining. Once more, many thanks for your nice words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back