What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kane Kash - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Raj Patel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kane Kash

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: C2.2 - Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Yesterday cutlass attempted to "push" the ranch, multiple times molotovs were thrown from below, through the floor. One of my members caught a cutlass member which appears to be Kane Kash throwing the molotovs through the floor of the ranch in an attempt to set the rooms and hallways above on fire.

In the clip provided you can see it happen twice, however this happened on another occasion in a different part of the ranch, again the Molotov came through the floor and actually managed to down someone (their character ID/name can be provided to check cause of death) however this wasn't clipped.

This is a clear exploit to try and gain an advantage. A ticket was opened with staff to confirm this was an exploit before posting this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/153QwvGVrXSOCv/d1337nBxZ2AU?invite=cr-MSxCdHEsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I think the report's word choice is quite misleading; in the expectation that it would catch fire, I threw something "at the wooden ceiling" rather than "through the floor." Strangely, we have frequently used this strategy during pushes without receiving any complaints from you until now. I've thrown well over 20 molotov cocktails in the same way, assuming that wood burns.
I haven't thought about it as an issue all this time because you never tried to communicate with me or even at me OOC.
We both know that no advantage was gained from this. This could have easily been fixed through a discussion.

Due to the frequent staff tickets you submit and your reluctance to engage in conversation, I believe this is bordering on becoming a revenge report. I have former coalition members in my ranks who can attest that the Ranch was the target of this strategy on multiple occasions, but I recognise that Cutlass may be the target of greater animosity.

Afternoon all,

I would just like to add my POV with regards to Kash's previous response which I'll quote below:

We both know that no advantage was gained from this.
This is just not true. You gain a huge advantage by doing this, as you can essentially make any part of the second floor "inaccessible" in that you can, with enough molotovs, burn the entire floor whilst being entirely safe downstairs - is this not an advantage? 

I was the one covering the top of the stairs and this was my POV where I got burnt but survived. One of our other guys was downed to this on the opposite side of the ranch, as you can hear on our radio.

My POV:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/15bEZi8Eewg9fV/d1337DlJZ8I6?invite=cr-MSxIQkgsNzIyNzc4MzYs

Last edited by a moderator:
However, only five Molotov cocktails were used during this scenario, and they were deployed at different times to force you out of your camping locations. If I had thrown a barrage of Molotov cocktails all at once, burning the entire upper floor at once, perhaps. What am I doing taking advantage of the fact that the floors are constructed of wood that burns? The only way to get upstairs at the ranch is up an infamously glitchy stairway. How many advantages do you want after we had a two-hour standoff with you camped out on those stairs without your shoes on?
As far as I'm concerned, you came out on top and lost nothing, so any problems could have easily been resolved as adults and informed me that I shouldn't think of it as a wood house but instead as an inflammable building.

You are trying to talk about realism here then maybe have some logic to your argument Kash. If you are throwing a Molotov at a ceiling then the ceiling would burn not magically be fine and instantly set the floor above on fire. It would also splash back down and cause damage to the person throwing it.

You are abusing the fact it will instantly go through the floor to gain an advantage, you know exactly what it does, you say it gives 0 advantage then why are you doing it? 

We've never had any proof of it happening before until now which is why it was reported. Every time you have been reported to try to cry revenge report all the time to try deflect from the report itself. All my reports have only ever been suspected rule breaks and following staff advice if I am not sure. I can assure if I had proof of anyone else doing suspected exploits then I will report it. 

"Cutlass may be the target of greater animosity." Stop playing the victim card, the only animosity here is towards people who break rules; as I'm sure you do going by the amount of reports you have put up.

This report is not me doing it over trying to get some sort of revenge, every one of my members saw the video as exploiting as did the staff that was shown it, hence the report.

Just seen you responded;

However, only five Molotov cocktails were used during this scenario, and they were deployed at different times to force you out of your camping locations. 
So you are admitting here that you are using them to your advantage?

The only way to get upstairs at the ranch is up an infamously glitchy stairway. How many advantages do you want after we had a two-hour standoff with you camped out on those stairs without your shoes on?
There is actually 3 ways into the top floor, the balcony doors  are also accessible and you have also used them previously, you have also pushed up the stairs in numbers and one the situation in the past. I'm also not sure what having no shoes on has got anything to do with anything? 

As far as I'm concerned, you came out on top and lost nothing, so any problems could have easily been resolved as adults and informed me that I shouldn't think of it as a wood house but instead as an inflammable building.
Just because we did not lose the situation doesn't mean exploiting is okay; losing or winning a situation should not gloss over rule breaks.

Do you just feel the need to report it now because I am involved? Not when we've done it before or when other gangs have.
As you said before their character id can be grabbed from the cause of death.
Without any discussion of potential problems with the technique of attack, you immediately go into a report. Since we are restricted by game mechanics, we are talking about roleplaying here rather than realism. I want you to be aware that there is a chance that the flame will spread and hurt us as well and have lost members to this previously.
I can't ignore the fact you words such as "cry" and "victim" when referring to me, how else can I see this other than personal? This is OOC and I feel you are projecting your character's feelings here and it's not nice.

Do you just feel the need to report it now because I am involved? Not when we've done it before or when other gangs have.
As you said before their character id can be grabbed from the cause of death.
Without any discussion of potential problems with the technique of attack, you immediately go into a report. Since we are restricted by game mechanics, we are talking about roleplaying here rather than realism. I want you to be aware that there is a chance that the flame will spread and hurt us as well and have lost members to this previously.
I can't ignore the fact you words such as "cry" and "victim" when referring to me, how else can I see this other than personal? This is OOC and I feel you are projecting your character's feelings here and it's not nice.
This has got nothing to do with my characters feelings towards you, I understand this is OOC. I'm purely commenting on how you react every time you have been reported. I'll let staff make a decision, I was told by staff this was exploiting and then pointed towards making a report so that's what I have done.

You appear to want every advantage and to have the ranch regarded as the Pentagon. You have placed objects like "trucks" and "tables" in front of the other entrances you have listed. As I mentioned, especially when this form of attack had been used in the past, it would have been simple to obtain people's IDs.

"Raj -

kMcNYEG.png
"

Hello @6AN6& @Raj Patel

Throwing a Molotov in itself, is not an exploit to any degree. Throwing it directly above you with the intentions of causing an instant 'molotov field' on the floor above you however, is deemed an exploit. 
This is due to the fact that the burning field is created instantly on the second floor. 

This is the first time this particular issue has came to our attention, extensive testing has been done to establish the following:
Any further usage of 'Molotovs' in the way shown in the video (throwing it on the ceiling, to instantly burn people on the other side), will be met with a permanent ban under C2.2 - Exploiting.

For this instance, I will issue a very stern warning to you Kash. Don't take this lightly, as any form of exploiting on your behalf going forth, will come with an immediate permanent ban.
You mentioned that this has been a 'common tactic' used by yourself and your group; this ends today. 

Outcome:
Kane Kash, 22380 - Warning (C2.2 - Exploiting) as well as G1.7 - Community Leader.
 - Kash, you're being seen as a community leader, due to your leadership role in Cutlass, you are also warned to set a better example for your gang members. I remind you of the responsability you hold in terms of maintaining high quality role play from your group members.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back