What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kay-Zee (Grove) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum Puddicombe

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Phil Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kay-Zee (Grove)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/24/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: C1.3 C1.7?

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I gained information about a potential rule break in a situation that had occurred on 22/10/2023 at Around 11pm. I decided to just go straight forward and ask the said person KZ on discord if he had called My name and Jason's name on radio after the situation had finished. He then proceeded to Mock my looks, and make fun of my in game aiming (this doesn't bother me just think it shows the level of maturity). He then said "Now dont message me ooc again bc you forget u messaged me u elf looking speck so i can say what i want this isnt a game u cant get me banned lol
[02:58]
Now take your Spikey ears and your dead fade and get the fuck out of my dms"

I believe this to be a C1.3 And maybe C1.7? rule break.
As an 18+ community I feel this kind of maturity should not be Acceptable.
Many thanks to staff for time spent looking at this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1035747312254844998/1166191055545307178/image.png?ex=6549970e&is=6537220e&hm=dfee5ae0dd1859654153d8847e9fb644455091fb595d0a3e7e454849e49a46df&=&width=2231&height=934

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

image.png

image.png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Callum PuddicombeCan you please show the conversation after he has said these things to you? I note you replied with a gif but this has been cut off. 

This is what he replied with and I admit I was out of order however I wasn’t in a great mood as he messaged me at almost 3am a day after the incident asking about a potential rule break (which wasn’t a rule break)

IMG_0564.png

@Callum Puddicombeyouve said you have attempted to solve this, has this actually taken place, and if not would you be willing to sit down and have a chat with @KayZee

He hasn’t tried to resolve this however I am willing to resolve this and apologise 

Kay-zee you told me to never message you ooc again mate. I personally think its disrespectful and rude. Its ooc i was messaging you calmly. I even during the conversation told you to calm down. @Mereki believe i tried to resolve this during the conversation he had multiple chances to calm down and didn't. I will leave this upto you as i feel i gave him every chance to calm down and he didnt.

I’ve offered you to resolve this with me and I feel you was antagonising me by saying “lol” “lad” 

I’ve already offered to apologise and you have declined my offer I will now leave this to staff @Merekas you can see I offered a apology and still am willing too so however you would like to that is entirely up to you 

Why did i need to report you for you to realise what you said was wrong. i feel the only reason you are saying what you are saying is because you feel you may have overstepped?

As said in my last reply I’m going to leave this to Merek. I’ve been woken up at 3am and would like to get back to sleep, Enjoy your night.

I was asleep I fell asleep with my pc on as I charged my headset and crashed out however if you can know when I’m sleeping on not I will be very impressed

Right lads, I think that's enough back and fourth. Unless there is going to be solving or further questions asked I suggest you both stop 

@Merek I have offered to speak with him and apologise to what I’ve said and now you have asked us to stop I will now stop 

Enjoy the rest of your night.

Afternoon,

Usually, reports will be left for 24 hours to be dealt with however it's quite clear what has gone on here. I think you both need to take a second and realise this is an 18+ server and with that, it usually means you have to act like adults. I suggest you both start acting like one and consider yourselves lucky you're not receiving warnings.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back