What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kay Zee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Elias

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Elias

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kay Zee

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/17/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This is a short one,

Ballas was on grove's freq and after dumping Kay we heard on radio from Kay, "i got dumped". This is so clearly NLR unless he got saved.

Due to the situation of us dumping him we find it very hard to believe he got saved. If he did, fair enough.

If staff could clarify whether he died via logs this would make the situation very easy.

I apologise for not asking to go liaison about this, as at the time, we were still listening in on radio and was hoping to catch you guys lacking again.

Kay, if you would like to discuss this via QE as we didn't give you the chance at the time I'm more than happy to.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PRHmfQ2E6FG5m/d1337Kl1F4EJ?invite=cr-MSxXZTAsMTY2NDI3MzQ0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good Morning, Sorry for my lat reply as i logged of after i got back to turf and yes i would like to liaise as i didn't meant to say it over radio I did infact Hot mic as someone in head asked why i was naked and as u can see in the clip i say ''yooooo' then pause and then after say ''i got dumped'' as i was being watched by someone next to me she asked why i was naked and i say i got dumped i did not mean to hot mic it and it was stupid of me to not mute my mic and if the person who reported me is willing to come to a QE chat or talk dm me i i am more than willing to chat. 

Hello yes im currently in a sit right now but i am can liase now if it is your only avaiability

This is a clear breach of the NLR rule. Maybe it was a accident, maybe it wasnt. Either way. 

You will be getting a 2 day ban following FBS. 

(G4.3) When you respawn and NLR applies: 

• Your character does not remember any of the previous roleplay situation. 
Kay Zee - 2 Day - G4.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back