What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kayne - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOOLf

Your In-game name

Finn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kayne

Date of the incident

05/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The other players filing this report with me are:
Ardi, BossManJones, Premulin, Ibokhwe

Me and the players named above pulled out of the airport in a quilin. We saw 2 players approach in another quilin and it looked like they were following us. We pulled over on the dirt trail leading to Athira to see if they would stop, which they did. Ardi then proceeded to tell them to stop following us and keep driving or we will shoot them to which they did not respond and drove away. As we watched them driving away they pulled around a corner. we thought it was dodgy but then just as we were all about to get in the quilin and drive off they opened fire on us. This can be seen in the clip below. A bit shocked at the circumstances since we were not expecting a gunfight because there was no initiation. we took cover and returned fire in self defence but we were very open and they had good cover. They ended up killing all of us and executing 2 of us. Luckily there was a medic in the area and me and 2 others were revived. Kayne was also dead, and he was revived as well. I'm not sure who killed him but he was also dead on the ground bleeding out like the rest of us. Once we were all revived we went to TeamSpeak to try and sort the situation out. Me and my friends thought this was terrible roleplay on their end because they didn't say anything at all and opened fire. We also think that this is RDM since we were killed and 2 of us lost our stuff (Ardi and Ibokhwe). I'm not sure who the friend was but I do know they are both part of the gang Last division.
This whole scenario made 2 of our friends leave the server out of frustration (BossManJones and Premulin) and this really affected our plans to make money. It is also very rare that we get a lot of friends online at once and this is really unfortunate that this happened at the time a lot of us were online. Also the time spent filing this report and attempting to sort this situation out was quite time consuming and inconvenient.
From this report we are not looking to get anyone banned or punished because we do understand that this is a game and people do make mistakes. However, we are looking for compensation for the lost gear and our time being wasted. We are looking for comp of £1million between the 5 of us.

We did try and resolve the issue in TeamSpeak however Ardi was having trouble rendering the clip and it was taking too long. I think the sound in the clip is desynced by a few seconds and we apologise for that but its the best we could do. Apologies for the swearing in the clip however the warning to them was just pure roleplay and we were acting like "threatening rebels" the profanities after were not hotmiced onto the game and it was a very heated situation so I hope you can understand.
Thankyou for considering and we will be awaiting your reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2tLlyVtmYg&t=220s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

uhm? right, so you initiated on my life with lethal action, giving us no time to rp with the phrase "drive away or i will shoot you", i then proceed to shoot back as self defence. like i dont know why you are reporting me for poor roleplay when your initiation was basically "hands up or die", i couldnt get out my car to rp with you since you lot would shoot me down for not driving away. also the other guy i was with was dexter but he didnt shoot at you guys since he was busy rping with cops who showed up, you can see him drive away in the quilin.

also one of you said "if he keeps pointing ill kill him" how is that any good rp?

i think this just hurted your pride a little since you guys said "we'll fuck them up look how many we are" and then you lost to 1 guy. so i think that may cloud your judgement on who had bad rp here. claiming its RDM after you initiated with lethal force on a guy is just wrong, i had every right to shoot you guys,

also i only shot at the green guy who yelled at us because he said "I will shoot you" and not "we". thats why i only shot my gun a little and didnt spray you all down, since i had a mx sw. but when ur lads started to shoot at dexter and towards me, i killed all of you.

uhm? right, so you initiated on my life with lethal action, giving us no time to rp with the phrase "drive away or i will shoot you", i then proceed to shoot back as self defence. like i dont know why you are reporting me for poor roleplay when your initiation was basically "hands up or die", i couldnt get out my car to rp with you since you lot would shoot me down for not driving away. also the other guy i was with was dexter but he didnt shoot at you guys since he was busy rping with cops who showed up, you can see him drive away in the quilin.

also one of you said "if he keeps pointing ill kill him" how is that any good rp?

i think this just hurted your pride a little since you guys said "we'll fuck them up look how many we are" and then you lost to 1 guy. so i think that may cloud your judgement on who had bad rp here. claiming its RDM after you initiated with lethal force on a guy is just wrong, i had every right to shoot you guys,

also i only shot at the green guy who yelled at us because he said "I will shoot you" and not "we". thats why i only shot my gun a little and didnt spray you all down, since i had a mx sw. but when ur lads started to shoot at dexter and towards me, i killed all of you.
I'm not sure how to use this and divide your response so I will just bullet point.

-First of all "Drive away or I will shoot you" is not initiation on your life in any way. It was merely a warning because you guys quite obviously had malicious intent. We were not going to shoot you unless we had the reason to. But since you guys drove away we thought that you were going to leave us alone.

-You proceeded to shoot back in self defence? What self defence. YOU were the one trying to fuck with us. You cant be self defensive if there is nothing to defend yourself from. Who shot first? Us? Or you?

-Well, it was poor roleplay since you guys literally didn't say a single word. That's not poor roleplay. That's no roleplay at all on your end

-Please can you quote the timestamp where one of us said "if he keeps pointing ill kill him"

-I think this next part is you being quite childish and trying to boost your own ego. Oh wow you managed to kill 5 guys that had no cover when you had good cover? Oh wow you managed to kill 5 guys that were unorganised since we weren't expecting a gunfight and it was a cheap shot from you. Me and my guys are trying to settle this like adults and we even specifically asked for you not to be banned or punished but yet you still want to be childish… okay.

-You most certainly did not have every right to shoot us.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Please can you show me where you conducted high quality roleplay before shooting?

-WE initiated with lethal force??? what a joke. WE didn't initiate at all. we warned you to leave us alone. and when we thought that you might just go you start shooting right off the bat. 

-its doesn't matter if you only shot the green guy. You shot. and that's the bottom line. You should not have shot. Since None of us initiated and you decided that since you are in a big gang no one will dare to report you and that you can do whatever you like?

If an admin is reading this I would like to retract my previous statement of no punishment and push for a ban instead. If this is how we are treated after being lenient towards you, even though it clearly states in the RDM rule that you should be banned, then we would like to forget the compensation and push for a ban.

Kind regards,

24s

1 hour ago, WOOLf said:

(i answered in the quote because im bad and i dont know how to multiquote <3)

I'm not sure how to use this and divide your response so I will just bullet point.

-First of all "Drive away or I will shoot you" is not initiation on your life in any way. It was merely a warning because you guys quite obviously had malicious intent. We were not going to shoot you unless we had the reason to. But since you guys drove away we thought that you were going to leave us alone.

If we had any malicious intent we would be the one initiating and not you guys, and "Drive away or I will shoot you" is as clear as day that it is a threat to our lives.

-You proceeded to shoot back in self defence? What self defence. YOU were the one trying to fuck with us. You cant be self defensive if there is nothing to defend yourself from. Who shot first? Us? Or you?

how did we try to fuck with you guys? we drove behind you and you guys jumped out of the car and started screaming at us. If you scream that you are gonna shoot me and i shoot back, ofc its self defence.

-Well, it was poor roleplay since you guys literally didn't say a single word. That's not poor roleplay. That's no roleplay at all on your end

how could we say anything when you lot said "Drive away or I will shoot you" if we didnt drive away we would be shot. we could rp even if we tried to because we would be shot

-Please can you quote the timestamp where one of us said "if he keeps pointing ill kill him"

00:45

can you also try and get a video that isnt cut up and has all the audio since there are many audio/video bits that are missing.

here is the clip if the evidance would magically disappear: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
You say that you had no malicious intent. So if you didn't why were you 1) Following us and 2) Stopped when we pulled over? And obviously you were looking for a gunfight its really quite blatant. Please stop making pathetic excuses to cover up your real intentions.

You could most definitely have jumped out of the car without your weapon and told us that you had no malicious intent. We could not have killed you instantly because that would have been US RDMing YOU. However you decided it was a better idea to just start shooting didn't you. There are plenty of ways you could have made quality RP and started a gunfight with us, which is obviously what you hoped to gain out of this. For example you could've ambushed us further down the road. there are lots of other ways that this could've been done but I will not get into that right now.

Also I think that you must've gotten the time stamp wrong because he did not say "If he keeps pointing ill kill him". Please could you find the actual time stamp where he says the words that you are accusing him of. Because these validate your point and it would be void without them.

There is no audio that is missing. "half of the audio" is an over exaggeration since the video lagged about once. The video was uploaded straight from NVDIA GeForce. The fact that its choppy is not our fault. this is the raw footage that we got and I previously apologised for the quality.

" I was trying to understand why you reported me in the first place. if you weren't expecting a gunfight don't initiate with lethal intent."

^^That was not an initiation. If we wanted to initiate we would have to told you to get out of the car, shot the tires and told you to put your hands in the air. Did we do that? No. 

Once again, you did not have the right to shoot us. Please re-read rule 2.2. 

"Drive away or I will shoot" is most definitely not high quality enough roleplay to start a gun fight. which is why we didn't.

You say that you had no malicious intent. So if you didn't why were you 1) Following us and 2) Stopped when we pulled over? And obviously you were looking for a gunfight its really quite blatant. Please stop making pathetic excuses to cover up your real intentions.

You could most definitely have jumped out of the car without your weapon and told us that you had no malicious intent. We could not have killed you instantly because that would have been US RDMing YOU. However you decided it was a better idea to just start shooting didn't you. There are plenty of ways you could have made quality RP and started a gunfight with us, which is obviously what you hoped to gain out of this. For example you could've ambushed us further down the road. there are lots of other ways that this could've been done but I will not get into that right now.

Also I think that you must've gotten the time stamp wrong because he did not say "If he keeps pointing ill kill him". Please could you find the actual time stamp where he says the words that you are accusing him of. Because these validate your point and it would be void without them.

There is no audio that is missing. "half of the audio" is an over exaggeration since the video lagged about once. The video was uploaded straight from NVDIA GeForce. The fact that its choppy is not our fault. this is the raw footage that we got and I previously apologised for the quality.

" I was trying to understand why you reported me in the first place. if you weren't expecting a gunfight don't initiate with lethal intent."

^^That was not an initiation. If we wanted to initiate we would have to told you to get out of the car, shot the tires and told you to put your hands in the air. Did we do that? No. 

Once again, you did not have the right to shoot us. Please re-read rule 2.2. 

"Drive away or I will shoot" is most definitely not high quality enough roleplay to start a gun fight. which is why we didn't.
-quite the fantasy you got there mate, we were 2 people against the 5 of you why would we initiate on you lot? we stopped because, we were originally chasing a Police Hunter but he went into NPAS so we couldnt do anything about that, later on we saw you guys, we followed you for 20 sec and then you instantly initiated on us without us even saying a word to you guys,  you are saying that we were looking for a gunfight its clearly not so, because then you lot wouldnt have initiated on us without even hearing us out or asking why we are following you. so it seems like you lot were looking for a gunfight even that was stated in the video, "we will fick them up, look how many of us there are" and "if he keeps pointing at me im gonna kill him" this was spoken out of you lots mouths before i even pulled the trigger. stop trying to accuse me of baiting a gunfight when clearly that wasnt the case, you had no idea of what we were going to do/say, you just initiated on us straight away. get away with that crap.

-why on earth would i jump out of my car and talk to you lot when you clearly stated that if we do so we would be shot. dont expect me to hop out of my car when you lot said "Drive away or I will shoot you". 

-- yeah, i posted the video of the guy who said it so no worries about that, maybe you should watch it and stop denying you lot said that.

-what are you on about ofc it was an initiation, then what were you meaning when you said you were gonna shoot us? if that isnt an initiation i dont know mate. ridiculous.

-its not my fault you lot initiated with poor rp, and i have every right to open fire on anyone who threatening my life with lethal force. 

you also keep telling me to read rule (2.2) but have you even had a look at it? you were the one forcing us in a situation were we had multiple guns pointed at us and a guy screaming many times "Drive away or I will shoot you". ofc im gonna put you in your place after that, you were being hostile to us the minute you stepped out of that car, not giving us a chance to even say hello. so telling us we could rp out of that gunfight is a straight up lie. we dont know whats going through your mind, but the one thing we knew was what you yelled at us, so stop slandering my name about baiting gunfights. i find your reply straight up obnoxious.

i can link countless  situations where this happend to me or by me, do you want some video of police of high ranking and are well aware of the rules do it to me? there isnt a rule break in that at all, if you initiate on a guy be careful because they can shoot you any minute, so dont play the victim card. 

Last edited by a moderator:
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

So let's break down what's happened here a little bit, you're following behind their vehicle with yours, you're told to drive away or you'll be shot. This of course is pretty minimal RP in itself. A few moments later Kayn drives 100m up the road, switches seats and opens fire having not said a word.

i can link countless  situations where this happend to me or by me, do you want some video of police of high ranking and are well aware of the rules do it to me? there isnt a rule break in that at all, if you initiate on a guy be careful because they can shoot you any minute, so dont play the victim card. 
Regardless of what @WOOLf and their friends have said @Kayn gave no roleplay, let alone RP of a high quality. It doesn't matter if someone threatens your life, threatens to shoot you, or your belongings, you must give high quality roleplay before shooting and you failed to do so. The above quote is totally wrong and it worries me that you think you can shoot without any form of roleplay.

Just to clarify all the petty arguments above about 'hostile intentions' etc. are irrelevant. The rules are clear, you must give high quality roleplay before you're able to shoot someone. 

@Kayn You've been here long enough and the fact you thought it acceptable to shoot without saying a word worries me and thus I will be actioning a ban, you will need to prove in your un-ban appeal that you understand the rules correctly. Although the ban is for RDM your also clearly do not understand 7.1.3 and thus this will also be added to the ban.

Action Taken 7.1.3/2.2

Kayn

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back