What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [KCF] Rebel - Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivers

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SPC Icecube

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[KCF] Rebel

Date of the incident

12/28/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We responded to petrol station robbery. When we arrived on scene the robber claimed he had a hostage via direct chat typed message. RP failed when the guy issued warning shots and another officer moved in following the shots and was killed. I then moved in to rubber the robber and then restrained him. Rebel restrain glitched and then killed me. He then sent me a message on TS saying "lol GG". After being revived he claimed he was set free and had too go as his power was being turned off, then restrain glitched a second time and I put him back in cuffs. He then repeated he had to go and sent more direct chat messages via text saying he had to go and I told him we would be sorting this on the goverment website in order to indicate I wasnt happy and would be reporting him without breaking RP. We told him we would unrestrain him so he could log off, I then was going to try and contact him on teamspeak once he had logged off, but seconds after being released to help him out he brings out his pistol and attempts to kill me again. I then tazed him again and restrained him another time and he combat logged / I assume his power dropped out if he didnt combat log. I tried a number of times to tell him about what he did but he was not communicating only that he had to go.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBkIuDXS64&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back