What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kearn Welsh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kearn Welsh

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1544

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / G7.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst attending the hospital as outlined we attempted to RP with a male who ran out of a bush who we later found was Omizz in a bush. After myself and Alfie Mccoy were chasing this person Alfie shouted "ARMED POLICE" whereby we were instantly shot by a member of Vagos with no previous RP held or given other than what was shown in the video.

We did go to the liason and hear about this incident and again if Omizz was to have shot us etc which he did we wouldn't have had an issue as we had clearly engaged in roleplay with himself however this person who we later found out was Kearn has began shooting instantly.

Again, we did speak about this in liason however I do not personally think that this is considered a High-Quality RP scenario and none was provided by yourself and you quite literally jumped the gun in my eyes and others. To be honest, as stated in the liason it could have been much better. I don't personally think that "I thought you rammed him / ran him over" is good enough to begin shooting police officers who you haven't even attempted to RP with.

Hopefully, some clarity can be given by the staff team following a review of this incident and the POVs provided and linked.

I don't wish to add anything further as I believe everything reasonable was covered in the liason room and will answer as per request from staff if needed.

Other POVS -
Alfies - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wdoE089buiN8g/Bh3zzAZddYrU?invite=cr-MSxScEYsNTUwMzUxMjYs

Grove? - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wdoFKqbVu6_X6/d1337PhXrkiF?invite=cr-MSxNMlEsOTI0NjE2NjMs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu1OvoZQN5o

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Adam, funny how we are here tbh, we spoke in liaison and you said that you were happy to talk it out and was happy with it all and wanted to go pub cause it sunny then less than 2 hours later you are here reporting it after I explained it to you .

Like I have said in liaison to you that was a member of Vagos that you had chased after, nothing had been said to me directly but you aimed the comment at the bush "Armed police come out with your hands up" at that point you had came in as police at a scene where there had been multiple people shot at and killed and it was a severely hostile situation, as you seen 1 man run out the bush you chased after him but didn't clear the bush, so didn't know I was there, and as you can see from your clip the gun was pointed to Foolio (omizz) before i started shooting, if you are being hostile toward someone who is in my gang regardless if you seen me or not i don't know what you really expected? i may not have said anything to you all personally but you are trying to arrest someone who is carrying a weapon and you know that.

As I seen it it was like this 

- You called us out in the bush

- Foolio runs off

- I see the police car run into the local and smack Foolio to the floor

-  I see a gun being pulled on Foolio from where i am

- I already have my gun out and am aiming and dont shoot 

- I see a gun pulled on Foolio and then i start shooting

You came to the situation knowing there is an active gang war between multiple gangs within rp right now.
as you will see from the multiple pov shots were only fired after guns were placed on our boys.

Just another thing to add is that this was a very high intense gun fight and with emotions running high and being excited that yes i now see that Foolio wasn't rammed by police but at the time it looked like you had.

The prior build up led to grove and Vagos having a massive fight at pillbox with multiple people shooting constantly and like you said in QE you seen the alerts and didn't respond as you were the only 3 units and didn't want to be shot or dumped.

I honestly feel you've only reported this because you weren't happy that you lost in this scenario.

Clips i have.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wek03r--XaQLA/d1337dtZ13BB?invite=cr-MSxIY2ssMTc2OTIzODkxLA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1wdptaDaoWxPQZ/d1337WcqySE9?invite=cr-MSxNYjgsNTM3NjgyMzEs

image.png

I'd also like to point out these police said that they weren't holding glocks at the time and this officer on the right was.

To me i was already threatened and with all the shots already going off i took my chances within that specific scenario.

As i am aware all these officers are Traffic or RTU so why respond to multiple gunshots at a place where you would have CCTV of multiple people holding weapons between shotguns and automatic weapons and then of course pistols.

I will not be responding to anything and will let staff make the decision on this.

Cheers.

Just a bit from my POV here (PC McCoy), yes knew that their was a large scale shootout going on around and inside PillBox. After one too many panics from the medics and doctors etc inside i was the one to say enough is enough after i heard that they have all had to lock themselves in the back of the hospital as it was that chaotic with the gangs shooting each other inside and around the area. 

My perspective here is that clearly their is no regard for anyone else when yous want to have a gunfight and walk around with firearms at the front of a hospital and expect us to not do anything ? yeah we were the only 3 on duty but as i said above the both sides of your 'war' were taking the piss in a main city hospital. As the CCTV gives us photos of you yeah with multiple guns etc why would you still continue to run around with firearms and shoot each other ? for over 20 minutes it continues which is crazy for where it was lad.

With Omizz also being out of colours it was hard for us to tell he was Vagos as you hear me say something about marabunta, even harder to tell its Vagos when their in a red car n a grove members car getting involved.

@KearnWI don't understand how you felt threatened when my character has a glock in his hand, within roleplay we are police and what are we going to do ? start hip firing into a bush outside PillBox to down someone we wouldn't know if they certainly had a gun on them etc etc. Would also just be rubbish roleplay and RDM in my opinion. I think the only thing that was threatening was that we (police) eventually turned up after 20 minutes of shooting instead of leaving as soon as you had a window. Why were you just hiding in a bush with gun in hand?, to continue a shooting when you have a window to make a getaway and take it elsewhere. 

Alan i personally don't see the point in your comments but will address the points you have made.

I don't know how you expect me to move on a whole gang war that has happened at pillbox when they are constantly circling? i am not god, if we left we were dead so had to stay and defend our position.

How would i not feel threatened? in real life you think someone wouldn't be threatened by another party unholstering a gun and have it ready to aim and fire???? 

The point about you eventually turning up yeah, in my opinion you shouldn't have turned up full stop, you are not firearms and you know there is at least 20 of us still running around with weapons, it was always going to be a loss for you and clearly you both expect something more to come from our side, but if you are pointing guns at my lads you are going to get shot and that's the way it is.

You telling me that if police were in the same situation and started shooting from pillbox to where you were because of someone being rammed or a gun being pulled it wouldn't have ended the same way?

I honestly think that because you lot rp as cops you forget that if it was roles reversed there would be no complaints her cause we as crim chars know when we are out numbered and have lost.

Genuinely going to be my final reply cause this whole report is going to be you telling me i am in the wrong when i don't think i am.

Enjoy your weekend fellas i know i will.

FYI you've identified Omizz by voice when this is his 2nd char.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello all,

The roleplay here from yourself @KearnWis abysmal, if you could even say that it was roleplay. You're going down a slow and steady path of rule break, after rule break. This is a serious roleplay community, if you can't abide by the rules and roleplay to the highest of standards then you simply will not be allowed to play here.

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 58582

Rule(s): G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back