What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Keato - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

l-Echo

Your In-game name

Echo Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Keato

Date of the incident

04/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was heading towards my friend who was involved in an accidental collision in which an Ifrit had accidently hit him I believe, in which I turn up and of course begin to tend to my bud on the floor in preparation for the medics to arrive and assist. Afterwards a Silver SUV pulls up and begins to have a lovely discussion with both myself and my pal on the floor, I notice that one of them has their firearms out, but I thought that might be because I have mine out. A few seconds later the other bloke gets his firearm out and demands that I get on the floor, before I have the chance to react I receive a bonking over my head. At this point I was unhappy how the situation had began as I believe that was to fast, there was no time given for me to really acknowledge or proceed to do anything, I manage to maybe get a step off and of course I am knocked out. Because I was unhappy I was interested on discussing this matter on liaison, in which I had informed them after the situation is over that I am happy to have a sit down and talk.

However, I was placed in a car and they began to take me to Kore in which before I was put in the vehicle I was instructed to stay silent or I'm going to be killed, so I listen for a good portion of time, to maintain my life but I had thought I was going to be let go. But again was put in the car and we headed towards Kore, in which I had began to laugh and of course I was to be killed. I sent another message via // reminding them to come to liaison in which I was met with the reply, sorry bruv I can't read that I'm Dyslexic in a rather sarcastic tone and later on they said they would not and then I was killed.

I do apologies for no voice in this clip, this is due to the fact that I have forgotten to take off Push to Talk on NVidia Shadowplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM6pNfRP6M8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi,

Is there any video available where your voice is recorded since I'm unable to listen if you have said anything to these people at all! 

@l-Echo

Sadly not, this is due to me having Nvidia Shadowplay on Push to Talk due to there always being loud noises in my background - This has been ratified with a better quality Mic I had just forgotten to turn voice activation on my recording software. Apologies.

All right let's conclude this report! 

So because your microphone is not enabled I am uncertain on what you are saying to this person resulting in me not being 100% sure what's going on. However seeing your reaction and the reaction of the person on the ground and by the only few words the guy said before knocking you out it is most likely that this person has done what you described he has done. 

This person is currently banned for 2 other rulebreaks. What I will do I will not be giving this person a ban or a warning for the situation since I am unable to listen to what you said to him. However I will note it down that he was involved in this situation and that it's most likely that this happened! So if he gets unbanned that people will take it into mind when dealing with him!

Alternative Action Taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back