What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kenndy - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
Your In-game name

OG Wiisy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kennedy

Date of the incident

06/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Kennedy and his brother kidnapped one of our Gang members from advanced we had eyes on him and started chasing him down in our helicopters this led to a Chase in helicopter for about 30 minute at the end of The Chase they Flew Over Airport and Kennedy dropped out off the helicopter and parachuted into the green zone and his brother crashed the helicopter because he ran out of fuel and crashed it into the ocean with the hostage. I then messaged him on TeamSpeak to get an explanation of it he then told me that he needs to go because he had to babysit his brother and sister which I find funny that it was exactly at the time of the helicopter was empty of fuel and that it didn't attempt to message us about the babysitting that we had to message him for an explanation we all find it really fishy and peculiar

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNdIZpygGM

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm,

Me and Kenny logged in the server and went to dodgy's. Kenny was capturing it and then OG Antjo came after that he said he is gonna KO everybody if nobody puts his hands on there head, because he wanted kenny to stop capturing and I told him the same and he tried to KO us so I KO'ed him ziptied him took all his gear put him in the heli and flew off with Kenny as he was the pilot and I was on the bench. After that I think that is were the rest of OG came and followed us for a long time and at one point I asked Kenny what the fuel is and he said at the beginning on engine so I said okay (this is when we are mid hostage situation). So after that my mother leaves the house and I need to babysit my little brother and sister so I need to go. When Kenny flew over airport I parachuted out and logged off. After a 1/2 mins Kenny crashed the heli cuz he was out of fuel. There was no initiation made to me or Kenny, no combat going on nothing. I basically needed to log off so I parachuted out and logged off. I then recieved a message on TS from Wiisy about the rule 6.0.1. about abusing zones or something. This is the chatlog https://prnt.sc/j1tnqa. I spoke with him and tbh I dont get the rulebreak I didnt went there to just chill and then wait till they stop following and get out the greenzone towards kavala or something then I wouldve understand that it was abusing the zone but I just logged off. The one thing that I didnt do is message Wiisy that I needed to go, because I felt like this isnt a rulebreak as I wasnt in a gunfight nor was I gaining protection as I logged off immidiatelly etc so I felt like I have full rights to go there and disconnect and thats why I didnt expect them to make such a big deal of it only because I didnt msg in the heli before I jumped out //Yo need to go babysit etc. I didnt bring the hostage with me to the greenzone nothing the hostage was with Kenny in the heli so I dont really get the rulebreak, If I took the hostage to the greenzone aswell then it was a rulebreak but I havent so yeah. I even messaged him if im getting reported if he answered with a yes/no (but he didnt) we couldve came to a conclusion that I log back in the server we continue or I give the gear back and its done etc. There is no other way he couldve reported me for I basically feel like he is just trying to get me banned or his mate is just really salty that he lost his 300K gear like this. I dont know what else to say I feel like this couldve resolved easily and not much effort has been put into it or else we wouldnt be here...

Kennedyy

Judging by the evidence provided there is an ongoing roleplay situation and you are aware of you being followed.
This is also confirmed by both of the explainations given.
Proceeding to jump out above the greenzone while still being followed and during the roleplay does go under this one

(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

Informing  the people you are involved with and the situation would only have benefited you. You failed to do this, they needed to contact you.
Judging  by your ban history and merely days after the recent unban, you procced to get yourself in trouble again.

Action Taken - 6.1.6

Name: KennedY

Steam ID: 76561198128944712

GUID: 742c0412aefdef416038787148eb5f21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back