What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - kenzo47 - RDM/Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo

Your In-game name

Mateo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

kenzo47

Date of the incident

01/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 3

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Im lockpicking the front door of the house. Some guys show up and kenzo47 shot me without any word or RP.
After this, i told to kenzo that was RDM and he just told me like "Post on forums if you think its a RDM". Well i think this i RDM and fail RP.

Mateo.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0bFiKbuAo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We did initiate, my gang member said to stop lockpicking and that we would fire upon you around the 0:23 Mark in the video but I think you didn't hear it with the ringing noise. I'm sorry I did not know you didn't hear it. Admins should I compensate him? Sorry if this was not decent RP.

Ifs true, didnt you think maybe that you need tell me to stop after that ringing or come closer. Its not about comp, i didnt have even 10k gear its about read the rules, you and all your mates.

Ifs true, didnt you think maybe that you need tell me to stop after that ringing or come closer. Its not about comp, i didnt have even 10k gear its about read the rules, you and all your mates.
You might've had friends around and my gang was careful so they initiated from behind the wall. Well that was the plan at least, it's not that far away. Are you sure about the comp? I don't mind overpaying you for the trouble you went through. By the way ctrl+shift+p and the alarm is pretty much silent. Sorry again for killing you there man, next time I'll give you a hug when you try to break in. My barrel might poke you though.

I was there and I can confirm that there was an initiation, whilst behind the wall before approaching him he was told to stop lock picking the door or bad things would happen, after finishing the lock picking you can then see him open the door to the house whilst we are all there watching him. Granted there was not much time between the initiation and the killing but it did look as though he was about to run into the house and didn't follow instructions.

Maybe in future don't open the door to a house you've just lock picked when a whole gang run up to you ?? 

First of all..I dont think you guys accepted this reprtort seriously since you keep blaming me? I belive i didnt do nothing wrong here.

Second...

-provide your video where you initiate. Also next time try to speak to players. Dont say "post on forums if you think its a rdm" cuz here we are now on your request

Im out here. Admin's word and call.

First of all..I dont think you guys accepted this reprtort seriously since you keep blaming me? I belive i didnt do nothing wrong here.

Second...

-provide your video where you initiate. Also next time try to speak to players. Dont say "post on forums if you think its a rdm" cuz here we are now on your request

Im out here. Admin's word and call.
I'm not blaming you at all and seriously you can't expect me to shadowplay every conversation/gunfight. I have no video where I initiate. I said that because I'm 100% sure it's not RDM, I just didn't know you were unable to hear the initiation. But this is all I have to say about this situation, I can keep repeating myself over and over again. I'll let the admins decide. I'll make sure I'll run up to the person next time.

Yes i can. I just cutted the video where situation begins. I got last 10 mins but its just random gameplay. I will post up last 3 mins just need some time cuz big file.

For reference the video was sent to me in a private message, and so in the interests of transparency and fairness I shall post it below: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The rule to cover this matter is 2.1, which can be found below.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

From the video I have seen above, in my view there was no engagement of quality RP or initiation given insofar as I'm aware. As you do not have video evidence to the contrary, I have to go on what is posted and stated above.

I accept that it may have been difficult to hear you over the sound of the alarm, but as per management has ruled before, it is down to the person doing the initiation to make their intentions known as it would be giving reasonable time to comply. If the other person does not reasonably know why they were shot, then the blame for this falls upon the one pulling the trigger. It cannot be expected that from your presence alone would constitute any initiation. As Mateo had no reason to believe you were about to engage him, I believe the correct course of action will be to approve this report and as such @kenzo47x3 you will be receiving a ban for RDM which is permanent until appealed. My advice is to ensure in future, that all initiations conducted are very clear cut and you offer the other party every opportunity to surrender peacefully. As @Mateo was unarmed during this situation, a better alternative would have been to approach him up close, initiate and if he made an attempt to escape - knock him out instead rather than defaulting to killing him.

Furthermore, we encourage community members to resolve situations rather than reporting them. This usually settles the matter more quickly and does not involve banning anyone which is a large and unfortunate step by which to take a dispute. I have a glance over your chat logs, and the only one of note that may concern this matter is the below:

09/01/2017 20:27 - kenzo47: Record and post on forums if you think so.

Please in future make an effort to join Teamspeak and resolve it with the other party so as not to find yourself in this situation again. I did take into consideration your offer of compensation towards Mateo, however at this stage given your comments above I believe we are past that stage. Had you attempted to offer compensation before this was put up I may have denied this report on the grounds that the person did not take a clear opportunity to resolve it, but you chose to bring this onto the forums for the staff team to handle instead.

As for the other person in the video who I heard say "No stop that nigger" -- if it were known to me who said this he/she would have also receive a ban for using racist language, as such tones or expressions are not welcome in this community.

Actioned - RDM

Steam ID: 76561198128071803

GUID: e4b715bdff4fd95b77674a750552bdc1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back