What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Keron - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Negan

Your In-game name

PC Josh Daniels

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Keron

Date of the incident

05/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

People involved:
Myself
SGT D.Emprex - @Daniel Emprexs
Keron

We were on patrol when we saw activity at the smugglers outpost, we moved in to detain the people that were there and one of them jumped into the water and disconnected. He reconnected about 5 mins later he reconected so I sent him a message to get him onto teamspeak. He came and we spoke about what happened. He claimed it was his game crashing as he jumped into the water and I accepted that may have been the case and told him to contact police dispatch using // to explain the situation and attempt to pickup the roleplay in furture. He agreed and things were resolved so he left. He left me a screenshot of the error messaged he received from the crash and we noticed that task manager was open and wondered if he had used it combat log. SGT D.Emprex used his task manager to close his game and the exact same error message appeared. Now realizing that he not only combat logged but also lied to us we tried to contact him but he was not on the server. We also used the stats page to find his steam account and attempted to contact him that way. We have been unable to contact him. This is why he is being reported.

Keron's screenshot showing error message he claims is a result of his arma crashing:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418068862353932289/420349039775842304/unknown.png

D.Emperx's screenshot using task manager to close arma 3:
http://www.part.lt/perziura/60dd26d642a688502283663e7d7820c6571.jpg

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2gtkVB-Qa0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Josh Daniels While that the disconnect message happens for a multitude of reasons I still believe he intentionally closed down his game due to the fact that if his game had actually crashed he would have likely been swimming in place. instead he stops indicating he either pressed escape and alt+f4'd or opened task manager and closed his game. 

Action Taken against Keron for rule (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).  

Steam ID: 76561198247079002
GUID: db364a74a9167ccf94c1897c552c0380

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back