What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - kevin long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev111

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: kevin long

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: kevin long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 14

What best describes this incident ?: rdm (g1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: was parked out side hospitle guys just drove up shot me put me in there car and dumped me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_p9pyPnaJE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We are at war there was a reason , you killed our boy so we killed you this just feels like a revenge report , we also had a chat in discord and i thought we sorted this , we apologised about the colour situation we didn't know but now we do  

And in the Video he has posted @ 2:30 he is in discord talking even though hes dead 

we spoke in discord yes but didn't say nothing was resolved after having a full morning of your gang breaking rules from vrdm/rdm/possibly meta
There was no war terms set nor no interaction with you guys from your side for 2 days  and yet no one in game had Met or spoke about the things since the first incident but the first thing we get is you guys blacked out(not even in colors) and just shooting on site which we felt was pretty poor baring in mind the first day we grabbed your guy we spoke to him and gave a good amount of rp 
This isn't revenge a revenge report as there is nothing to get revenge for other then the fact you shot and dumped  myself where blatant rdm happend

you been posted pics at our block and saying only one red in the city that declares war does it not ? and meta gaming you literally have meta gaming in the youtube video .

We discussed this in discord and everything was fine at the time, there was a lead up to this for a couple of days, we haven’t been around the last 2 days as people have been busy out of city, the last convo was between my self and your leader telling me he has my boy and we need to take off colours or your gonna make us! which to me would be a invitation for war as I refused,  also on this particular incident one of our guys radioed that him and one of your guys are engaging in a confrontation, we then arrived on the scene and saw you take one of our guys and your guy to the hospital, we also grabbed one of yours who refused to respond when held at gun point while in a truck, this is the one that you can hear say “I have been kidnapped by the bloods” which if you listen sounds like that conversation had been had on discord, he was in fact incapacitated so I don’t know how he was able to communicate 

There is no meta gaming jn the video ( meta is getting information ooc and using it in game) no information used out of char or in discord was used in game hence why when one of our lads told us that he was killed we didn't act on it as you can quite clearly see 
You may hear kane our leader in the video he was talking to other memebers and watching Iver the whole situation as we asked him due to the fact we thought you guys was breaking server rules which we was made aware if these to be true .
With the tweedle post that doesn't instantly declare war but also being in a war doesn't mean you can go blacked out and shoot on sight and the fact you knew he was in that hospital without even going inside makes us think meta gaming 
And RDM due to the fact you didn't even try make any interaction with us at the hospital instead just shot us
We had no idea who you was nor was you in colors 
Your excuse was well "other people shoot on site blacked out"
I see baldies breaking rules everyday don't mean I go ahead and do them

So your assuming we meta gamed , when we know you killed our boy so we went to check pillbox and you two was outside 

Either way it’s still concerning that you guys are communicating via discord as he still shared information that can ruin the Rp, without him sharing the fact he was incapacitated will have you on high alert, I have met the guy in the red shirt numerous times he was standing outside the hospital which you can clearly see in the video and clearly visible and identifiable, this was not a random shooting by anymeans as I just stated there was an altercation prior, in your video you can clearly hear the guy mention the bloodz and “we got one of their guys” we apologised that we was not in colours at the time but the guy you guys killed was in colours and we responded immediately, we didn’t think oh let’s go to the clothing store change then sort out the situation as he was engaging he radios through and says he about to engage in a conflict with one of your guys, you kidnapped our guys told up to take off colour or it will be a problem then you came to our turf took pictures on our block, I also had a convo with your leader on the phone with him saying we have your boy take off your colours or it’s on which I told him we won’t be taking off no colours as we are red,

I’m going to leave this to staff also, but 13yearsaslave I don’t think you should be commenting on a report that you was not present or involved in 

First i like to point out that we (both gangs)have been role playing this scenario for around 3-4 day regarding our gangs differences in regards of colour. we have also had group meeting were have meet each others members personally and visited both tuffs. with the sole of the conversion being on are disagreement over the colours, so it from there this RP starts and has evolved to current events that were first was initiated by syndicate,  we had agreed to co exits and i was agreeing to even change the colours of our car to resolve the matter. but for some Rason out the blue, 2 days later.1 of my  members receives a call from a syndicate member saying they have got our boy ???.  and basically treated us by phone, to take off the red or else (have a clip of that) so they initiated the war on us first. so all this talk about that there no RP behind this scrip is just embarrassing, and sheer fact that they have given you a clip that is so damaging to themselves  with allot of meta gaming all over it in regards to the d cord vc (video time stap) (2.24) 1st time IT ACTIVTES  he say HES DEAD are R U ALL LISIENING GIVING INFOMAION ABOUT PPL LOCATIONS AND CONDISION LIKE GOD. ( 3:57 more meta talk and even hear them end the call in sham) ( but ill continue. they then proceed to actively searching for us calling us out in public and on twiddle, post pic's on our tuff with tag lines that are Cleary treats' aim at us, and this carried on all day and again the next day. We had no warnings like he's asking from us to give him or any pre offal terms when u killed my boy and rang halve the crew and Wessel new bragging about it . a while there there bring all this venom to us i still told my guys to chill. the next day more off the same from syndicate posting  more pic on tweddle trying to mock and provoke us for a reactions and again i told my guys to chill,  continuously driving up and down our tuff grabbing ppl sending message saying were dead, there only on red gang in the city ect, all this can be found on Tweddle,, and clips with them calling a nlb member holding or boy hostage and telling us to get out off the colour or els. so in regards to that self Condemning video that show the syndicate member painted this helpless idea that he was drive not ramming nlb members cars in a failed attempt break them all, hench why he got shoot. we know all ur members buy uniform they posted to me, voice and most name so none of us killing this member outside in the clip is not RdM its all RP there just sour because there really thought in them 2 days of hunting for us they was the dogz b, and now there in shock and being a harsh losers .again my member don't go around grabbing ppl behind ppls back like they did to us??? so in regards to this current RP it all ties in how and y we have retaliated agents' the syndicate,  and in regards to to driver that is clearly wearing syndicate uniform and he's members have already killed one off my members has can that be classed as Radom.  this rp has been in play for nearly a week now and you attacked us first. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@kev111Upon reading through the report there is a few things I wish to clarify overall. 

Now from both sides there does appear to be more to the story and behind the roleplay. Is this an on-going RP situation that lead to the shooting in the video? 

In your video around 2:33, Can you tell me who was taken by the bloods ? Since someone mentioned the situation on discord as it was happening. Why was this being done?  

the whole reason i unmuted in discord was to talk to our leader for advise while he was away and to explain a situation before hand when i unmuted i heard dom state that he had be nabbed at the time he was talking to other people who wasnt on the server as he wanted advise as he was shot without any roleplay

So with this situation, Is there more backstory than the 10 minute video. Aside from the claims of no RP before the other person being taken ect (Cannot say either way as this report isn't in relation to that in a sense) from looking. 

There was no war terms set nor no interaction with you guys from your side for 2 days
The main reason I'm asking for context is from this comment you made above. There appears there is some more to this and I'm trying to work it out so we have a bigger picture. Would you be able to clarify this for us please?

We hadn’t seen or spoken to them in 2  days Then all the sudden my mate and the guy  kill one and other  as he try’s to hands my mate and no one knew where he was going as he was going to get dumped but was taken to pillbox by my friend by accident then they show up shooting with no rp or any words for 2 days and they was all blacked out so we could not identify them at all anyway and there was no war started at this time

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @kev111

So there is quiet a bit overall in this report and a lot of different claims being made. Now one thing I've managed to determine is that both sides do agree there has been on-going RP over the days prior and leading around the date in question, I have no doubt both sides have an RP storyline. The main issue from what I can see here is one side believes there is a "War" and the other stating no. As this isn't clear we will take the video as presented and go over some points within that prior to the conclusion being provided at the end. 

Now within the video of Kevin's POV, Within the first two minutes Kevin's group is mentioning over the radio they have someone who held one of their gang members up. Is this the other group being reported? Not to sure as a whole however given the context highly possible however something is happening as a whole that resulted in Kevin going to get a gun. 

Moving on to 2:30, You do hear yourself Kevin unmute on discord and ask if others are on the radio. During this time the other person informs everyone via discord that they have been taken by "The Bloods", Given it's mentioned in the discord call he was shot your group wouldn't and shouldn't have known this information since from the sounds they we're still in an RP situation themselves, Then Kevin mentions they are blacked out in the call informing everyone present. After this it's mentioned how they got taken was RDM ect, However I won't touch fully on this since this isn't the situation being reported and no evidence has been provided nor a report made to back up these claims. 

You mention at 4:10 that you we're heading to the GPS just before leaving the discord call, Unsure if this was just said in game or via discord overall however given you we're talking in discord listening and even asking others to use the radio it's possible it was just in discord. I'll go ahead and pop the rule surrounding ooc information below so we are all well aware what this is and what it means; 

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages. 

It's wise not to use discord to inform others during any situation or any other platform since it can influence RP overall. We have in game communication systems such as a phone and radio for everyone to communicate with each other and these should be used. I'd highly suggest not going in a call during RP to explain what is currently happening ect as this could lead to the rule mentioned being broken. 

Further on in the video, It's mentioned by yourself Kevin 6:00 in, To get their "ID number" as you we're heading to Pillbox. 

After you get to Pillbox there was some talking on discord to where you asked "Dom" to get their ID's and from who I believe is Dom responding they don't need them. To clear it up for reports there are requirements here that should be met for a report in order for us to review them and determine everyone involved, This does include session ID's as I'll post below in these;

70d10814fa0d12f40a2f34c5398cad5f.png

Now lets move onto the shooting, From the time of you being at Pillbox Kevin there doesn't appear to be any RP towards yourself from the other group who pulled up however given you knew there we're people going around in all black for example isn't too much of a stretch to believe you could of known they we're involved however with that being said, That doesn't excuse no RP being provided before the shooting happened. 

Overall we are a roleplay community and this should be the focus over just going around and shooting each other with no RP as a whole. This is something we should all keep in mind when going into situations ect. Looking over this it does appear it was RDM and will be treated as such. Now I cannot say 100% who shot you first however we know all involved and the one who downed yourself. As mentioned there we're a few rule breaks within the 10 minute video as outlined from both sides. Due to clearing up some information both parties will receive the same punishment. I would suggest all sides take time to read the server rules as the actions being taken aren't done to lightly and should the same thing happen again you may find that the outcome could be a lot different. I'll pop the conclusion below for everyone.

Name: Kevin Long
Rule: G2.3 & G3.1
Action: Warning

Name: Phil Jeffery
Rule: G1.2
Action: Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back