What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [KI] AeroDrome, [KI] AHenneUK - Other (pending staff review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddylane

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Eddylane

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[KI] AeroDrome, [KI] AHenneUK

Date of the incident

03/27/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I saw this guy having problems they both argued a bit in side and i said stop argueing take it to TS, Qiang Did threat to report but i kept him out off here as i talked after to him as i felt a bit bad for him as he got sweared so i talked to him helped him out said that he shouldn't threat to report so with him its all fine (Lets go back in the real report)

Then They just started swearing being abusive,disrespectfull and not taking anything serious.
They got on TS and i asked them nicely if they could stop swearing and being disrespectfull to other members in side, and they just kept on laughing and laughing Not taking it serious at all 1 off them already got banned on Teamspeak for being agressive and abusive by Fuel
In my Opinion they are just Trolls it feels like they dont wanna play on this community at all but they are just being childish by saying "fucklords" Etc.

All the other swear words and abusive words he said is all in the video

PS. i know its a big video but in the end u will enjoy the conversation with him ;)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/1nbstAyqzR4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I play the game, I realise I was a little shitty but it irritates me when people go crying to the admins over something I haven't done,I wasn't horrible, I swore, swearing is quite natural, I enjoy the game and so does my mate but i will not waste time in teamspeak for something I haven't done. I have no clue where the bullying came from, if you watch the video I don't actually say anything harmful, yet still pulled into ts, hence the reason I was frustrated when speaking in ts. And when it comes to being an adult, I do believe that hopping into ts for small mistermieners for no reason is the latter.

I can't apologise as the rules to ts are too lenient regarding reporting, if I was rdming in kav or calling people by racist terms ect, I would understand but this seems too small to consider. 

I only swore and said (swine) as a more polite descriptive term, I did not exclaim the word (fucklord).

All I can do is apologise For my language, but not for the scenario.

I have recordings proving my points.

Last edited:
You have been banned on Teamspeak while i just wanted to ask u Both to be a bit more mature and stop swearing out off roleplay a rule is a rule and u broke them in my opinion its now a bit to late.

You Both didn't took it serious you guys were just laughing and i don't need to keep going on i let this go to the admins.

Edit :  [SIZE=medium](1.4) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban [/SIZE]

(11.1) Common Sense, This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.

That's fine, do what you wish, but ooc is there for a reason, you as everyone else thee was using it for its primary use eg out of character speach. Regarding the swearing there was no swearing jn ooc by me, watch the video.

Last edited:
I said what? Look at the video, I will happily admiy I swore jn ts, but jn sidecar j didn't. 

Last edited:
46564690b901c756a1782fadac39fded.png

ddf5514d3c5a4ecd3cf5ec5b5abdb2b1.png

This kind of attitude/language is not tolerated here. It falls square under rule 1. Adult community

Actioned

Name:[KI] AeroDrome

Steam ID:76561198071641822

GUID:34699b2c8f98ebda0c1c5250b2d065ad

Name:[KI] AHenneUK

Steam ID:76561198104322631

GUID:8ca0292cc58cb4ae5acce730027e373a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back