What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kieffer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaster

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Appo Martin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kieffer

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: Baiting x4, Interfering, NLR, NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: *As for the time of the incident, I do not know an exact time

On the 30th(?), Kieffer stole 1250 Iron, a strap, ammo off of Vagos, and then boasted about it on Tweedle - https://i.imgur.com/llYWUCp.jpg

On the 8th, Kieffer along with his accomplice then wore yellow clothes, then proceeded to insult Grove by telling them that Vagos are going to be taxing Dutch London (baiting both of our gangs, baiting 2x). Of course, both of them got fully killed off (at around 10pm) by Vagos. - https://i.imgur.com/T5Fza8Q.png

Then, yesterday at around 23:00 (?) Kieffer then decides to steal our yellow Krieger on our turf (Baiting for the 2nd time, stealing gang-members cars just to get our reaction, which he got. I also do not know why he is forgetting the fact that we killed him off, he knew what he was doing). One of our Hangabouts demands Kieffer to get out of the car. They then report over the radio about the fact that he demanded Kieffer to get out and did not listen, then about a minute later we tracked him down driving to Pillbox. I got out of my car and pointed a gun at him demanding him to get out of the car. He got out, and I was not made aware that there was a firearms right there (To clear up any accusations about doing something in the front of the police, obviously, if I did know that the firearms was right there, I would of course not have done that, I was completely caught off guard with him. The clip also shows that he wasnt in my peripheral view, my eyes were on my stolen Krieger and the fact that it was Kieffer of all people who decided to steal one of our cars on our turf. I then instinctively point my gun at the firearms, however I did not shoot at the firearms due to the officer simply doing his job). I then tried to get back in my Krieger, then Kieffer decides to Adam Busy me despite the fact that I did have a gun to his head previously and the cop was already dealing with me (NVL/Interfering), and the fact I still had a gun in my hand. I then get put in cuffs because of his interference, which was quite unfun & shut down the RP.

The clip ends here, however after I am gone, Vagos reported to me in QE after the situation ended that he decided to insult one of our Vagos who were there at the scene, where Kieffer says something along the lines of 'Put your fucking Vagos mask on again' & decided to insult Vagos further [NLR, baiting for the 3rd time. We killed him off & for some reason still has a grudge towards the gang]. I personally do not have a clip because I was not there, but perhaps one of my Vagos members do have a clip of this. Due to Kieffer insulting our gangmembers/gang, my gang members waited until the police were gone, and Kieffer was then stabbed.

Vagos are of course not interested in hunting down Kieffer for the second time just because he decided to bait and break NLR. We all believe with the evidence provided that he knew what he did, he of course knew he was killed off, then not only just a few weeks later decided to take one of our yellow cars to bait an interaction & insult our gang and our members (According to the Hangabouts).

As for the Liason, we asked multiple times in OOC after the situation was done and also confirmed by Stewart Barker in QE that we asked him both in Discord and in game to come to a Liason, Stewart told us he logged off and later on at around 8am he pinged me to come on in the evening, even though he told us to come to QE in OOC, which we already did but he did not come.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.imgur.com/llYWUCp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/T5Fza8Q.png

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1F6PG1Ceaqf3Yx/d1337sM1Re0i?invite=cr-MSxHWnIsNTc5MzIzMTMs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I even disect this do you want to go to QE as we tried to arrange via discord and couldn't due to it being late so I responded "Are you free this evening" so if you are I'm happy for this to take place now.  

Before I even disect this do you want to go to QE as we tried to arrange via discord and couldn't due to it being late so I responded "Are you free this evening" so if you are I'm happy for this to take place now.  
We did give you a chance last night, however I've personally thought about it overnight and want to go ahead with the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound then let me start, 

First of all Ill get the easy one out the way NVL claims, you locked your car meaning I couldn't get out then once your car was unlocked I instantly got out straight away and by the time a was out firearms had a gun at your back and you began to run around gun by your side at this stage your now 3v1 against me, busy and a cop, you then ran straight into me so a battered you to further help the cops apprehend you which the did. Additionally to this interfering and shutting down your RP, what was your plan cause to me it seems there wasn't one did you just want a quick grab and dump cause if you were to think it through (A)hospital grounds with built in CCTV why get your gun out there, could've waited till I left and followed just a thought. (B) I interfered yes but I interfered with someone who has just put a gun to my head then ran into me, obviously if I have a chance to assist the police I'm gonna I was just as much apart of the RP as the police. These NVL claims seem daft to me and id honestly love to hear a more in depth explanation to why NVL has appeared as part of this report. 

Moving on swiftly, Baiting at the time me n busy were going round attempting to rob others, the first target we spotted was the vagos hangabout selling at Dutch London we drove passed and then double backed at this point he began heading towards vagos turf so we followed and noticed the Krieger and decided it'd be better robbing in a krieger than the random red local we had at the point, so we approached the krieger and began to hotwire the car at this point the hangabout approached so we pretended to leave and at that point the hangabout also moved round the corner so we swooped in again and stole the krieger the hangabout then followed and we lost him with a few turns. As for the dressing up as Vagos a few of vagos will remember this situation and how afterwards we had a lengthy discord call cant remeber the names but it was me and Warren Akpom alongside multiple Vagos in there we told them about the rp n that and how we were running around there turf for a while hiding in plain site during the beef we had. It was actually a refreshing chat speaking about the RP what was good what was bad and having a bit of a laugh at some a the clips we got, no side indicated any problem with anything that occurred so I'm unsure why its being brought up now. Lastly don't recall any comments towards grove but if there was then that'd have been to cause Vagos problems due to us having beef at the time and me wanting to make there life's as difficult as possible, and for the last case of baiting this was the individual that chased us in the while we were in the Krieger he then approached us after the vagos member pulled a gun on me, so I wanted to 100% confirm it was the same guy by him putting his mask on hence me asking. Again this all seems like a stretch trying to throw in as much as possible I struggle to see how its even possible to bait 4 times in 2 situations but okay we move on again. 

Lastly NLR, its going to link a lot to what I've already said, NLR to me is once you've started a new life you don't remember the "beef" so to speak and its ended, now im really struggling to see how I broke this I didn't once involve any of the RP that Kieffer has now forgotten, If NLR was to be how your making it out to be would I never be able to rob a vagos, steal a vagos car, fight vagos etc. This wasn't a targeted attack it was just coincidence which happens I seen a car I took it could've been a grove car ballas car teca car, it being a vagos one isn't what made me rob it. Also in regard to the "still hold a grudge" a vagos member had a gun in my face 2 minutes before I dont still hold a grudge you just created a new one. 

Now regarding your side, to me this RP is bottom a the barrel pish tbh, I dont know whats going through someones head to point a gun while on hospital ground but especially when theyve just drove past an armed officer, its not a willy nilly run around grabbing each other with guns server its an RP one so I would liked to have seen a more creative avenue from yourself. 

and breath, I would've liked to discuss this in QE with a staff present as am no good with words and do apologies if the reading this becomes a despicable task I have tried. 

Cheers Mr.More

I'm not going to respond any further after this reply unless a staff asks me to, otherwise it will be a he said she said and an insanely lengthy thread, as much as I have a lot to say about your response, I will leave the staff to make their decision and ask me further questions if need be.

All I will say due to the fact you made a personal insult, for you to state our 'RP is bottom a the barrel pish', is really disrespectful. We had no time to develop an RP situation at the hospital due to the officer who I did not see, cutting it short. I could personally say the same about the RP you provided to us, stealing the same gang's cars who dumped you only a few weeks ago on their turf to bait a reaction, further baiting by insulting that same gang and their members.

Wasn't an insult but sound, you making this report is an indirect way of saying my RP was pish during this scenario which is completely fine, also wasnt directed at "our" like you have stated as I have enjoyed my various rp scenarios with vagos and wouldn't want to tarnish them with the same brush. 

Bit disappointing to see I wont be getting a response as I've asked a few questions and also explained a lot of things so would've liked to have got your take however I await staff response and any questions they through at me. 

Cheers Mr.More

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I don't see it as continuing to bother vagos I was out on the rob as I mentioned and seen a car, I haven't stolen it to try recreate anything with vagos/start anything, if I weren't allowed to interact to people who'd killed me it'd be just about 95% of the server id be staying clear off. This was pure coincidence, that vagos choose to escalate.

Fair enough. 

I don't see any rules broken here. Kieffer bragged about what he stole which is fine. Moving onto the video evidence itself, when you pointed the gun at Kieffer he got out of the car and immediately surrendered, he only took a chance when he saw the armed response officer who was pointing a weapon at you. He took advantage of the situation and took you down, I know it's not the best but you were kind of caught with your pants down in this situation.

That being said, I'll be denying this report. Thank you all and I hope everyone has a good day.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back