What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kieth Mclovin? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Kieth Mclovin?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1505

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst conducting a simple traffic stop on a vehicle which led to some RP of a male running from me this male has then been detained following the RP provided and then handcuffed. As shown in the videos provided this person then decided to start dropping items whilst in handcuffs and then walk away. Following this, I have continued to ignore this and try to continue providing RP to this person. This has led to the person quite clearly not providing too much back whereby out of apparent anger has then decided to combat log from the server.

This was quite obviously blatant and intentional and I would be interested to hear a justification if any for these actions. I did wait around for the subject to spawn back in which didn't happen.

I can confirm I have not tried to resolve this issue due to the person no longer being on the server and therefore this option not even being applicable.

I was unable to obtain the number of the person who logged however I did a check on the vehicle which I suspect is the person in question. Otherwise, I am under the assumption staff will have means of identifying this person accordingly.

EVIDENCE -

Video 1 - Start of RP and context of the situation - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/IbuZwnIBi_b3E/d1337HprP5Xs?invite=cr-MSxFVFEsNTUwMzUxMjYs

Video 2 - Combat log following the previous video - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Ibvh2eRKVCumT/d13371cUXzkW?invite=cr-MSxnUWIsNTUwMzUxMjYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Ibvh2eRKVCumT/d13371cUXzkW?invite=cr-MSxnUWIsNTUwMzUxMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Adam Busy

Thank you for making this report, after looking into our logs a little deeper I can indeed confirm this to be the person you have reported, and as such a permanent ban has been issued under C2.3 - Combat Logging.

Ban: C2.3 - PERM
Char: 81658

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back