What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kim - Other (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

INS Jas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kim

Date of the incident

08/09/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

while on patrol we went to the weed field to have a look see if anyone was there we found one guy he just started up the engine on his hermtt transport and we proceeded to follow him going offroad over the hills heading south towards the weed processors we called in other units to help with stopping and detaining the chap, by this time other units including AR had turned up to the weed processor and stopped him while myself and two CSO's where talking to him he broke roleplay and said "oh well now you scrapped my truck and lost all my money i might aswell go to another gaming server and log off this one" so while i was talking to the chap in the car again he continued breaking roleplay and then he said "i am going to get in trouble now for logging off arn't i" i said to him "i am just going to pass you a note sir "and typed to him about how logging off while in custody is breaking servers rules then logged off while in our car and while in restraits before he logged off i did try and get him to stay online by talking to him but he knew what he was doing was wrong and he did it anyway.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1625057006719002016/90FCC3969D437A9986BBF0842B96174BBFE8E1E3/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back