What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - kiosk+Dan+Alexal - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

[IB] Crapshot

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

kiosk+Dan+Alexal

Date of the incident

27/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone excluding the airport (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed).

I approached them after I saw a heli land in Kavala gz and let them know they cannot land here they said ok they won't do it again, as they boarded the chopper they begin excessively swearing so I key chained them (which was my only choice to get their name and I have been told this is ok for use of reporting) and have put this report forward as I feel like they will simply do it again

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5aba85201d5d61ce22/for-report
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I will have a word with the 3 lad's in question and make sure that they clearly understand the rules regarding the Greenzone's. I will also add a warning to their account's once i have spoken to each of them so if they are caught doing this again after being warned and informed about the rules then it will more than likely end in a ban. This will all be explained to them to ensure they follow the rules here in future.

Action taken: All 3 players Warned for rule (2.13) - (Note will be added once i have spoken to them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back