What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - KipperTurb - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergRP

Your In-game name

Heisenberg

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

KipperTurb

Date of the incident

18/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were roleplaying with a guy who already got shot at Advanced Weapons. When we were talking to him about the sand storm and not having time to save him. So we decided to end his pain and offered him to contact to any love ones or friends. He said he doesnt have friends and at that moment 4 of us in the area got shot from unknown location without any information and initiation.

We talked to the guy on teamspeak who shot us (KipperTurb) and it looks like the guy who is down was talking to his friend on teamspeak(metagaming). He didnt told us the content. In his side he claimed that he said "leave the guy alone" but as you can clearly see from video, there is no sound. When we ask for evidence, he said "I got a video but no ingame audio. So its a bit odd. I think he is lying. He didnt even come and said sorry at the first place about issue and he claimed that he done nothing wrong.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5bf159b71e1d2a8711/rdm-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Yes I shot you all after I was aiming a gun at one of yous saying to leave my friend while I wait for nhs to arrive saying guns with be shot I had another friend up the hill also I don't see the problem but you have cut the video of me saying this? you then went and tried executing my friend and yes he did meta game he spoke to me when he was down so I muted up on discord and when I heard you about to kill him I open fired on you but please provide the video from when you first arrived.

I even offered you all comp as you battled the situation and had it as a massive misunderstanding but some of you said you wont take it further but now look

Cut the video? How can we cut the video?Its all there. We didnt cut anything and clearly u didnt said anything, if you have evidence that you said that just give us so we can see that. Until then we can have a discussion.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back