What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - KittensMontanaOrion - Other (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I find this video to be very significant, and shows what is missing between the end of KittensMontanaOrion video and the beginning of mine.

It shows that the police stated they did not want Kittens to kidnap Dopefish, and also shows that the police were in the process of arresting Kittens to Fine him for the shooting. Added to the end is a clip showing the distance between both vehicles in the "close" pursuit (20+ seconds).

13 minutes ago, Bravo said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Didn't Get fined, Didn't Get arrested Neither and unlike some i could see you and was following you at all times. And what police say and what poseidon do is completely different, we was taking dopefish and i already told you gentlemen that i would kill you if you took him, just because i wasn't right up your arse in the pursuit doesn't mean i wasn't pursuing you. I followed you all the way to kavala hospital took the prisoner back then dumped him down the road as i already explained and proven due to the fact of the rule break. Like i keep repeating and saying this would of been a matter of staff controlled room in TS and resolved.

Instead you pursue on trying to get me banned/reporting me and didn't make any attempts what so ever to try resolve the issue instead you pointed fingers and left.

Also At 30 seconds in "Lets bring him to teamspeak and we'll bluff him"

Also the fact your dead friend is clear as day useing his "Radio" whilst down/Bleeding is news to my ears.

It's clear as day as both parties are in the wrong and i still strongly feel like this could of all been resolved in the TS if you stayed and talked with staff.

I will reframe from commenting on this matter until they either dig up more evidence or staff require me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add this video to mine which shows his own gang knocking him out to comply with the police, and I have nothing further to add.

To summarize;

My gang member, dopefish was killed very shortly after being issued an ultimatum, "don't drive away or I'll Kill you".

I collected Dopefish some time afterwards from a police controlled area (non-hostile), without interruption from any Poseidon member. The police had stated that they did not want Kittens to kidnap Dopefish and were in the process of arresting him to fine him on my arrival. I checked with my gang member before arriving if the police had control of the situation, which you can hear in the conversation.

The police helpfully loaded Dopefish into the car, and I drove to the hospital without confrontation or visible pursuit.

After arriving in the Hospital Green Zone, Kittens then proceeded to kidnap Dopefish within the greenzone and drive him away, despite protest from myself, my gang members and members of the NHS.

Add this video to mine which shows his own gang knocking him out to comply with the police, and I have nothing further to add.

To summarize;

My gang member, dopefish was killed very shortly after being issued an ultimatum, "don't drive away or I'll Kill you".

I collected Dopefish some time afterwards from a police controlled area (non-hostile), without interruption from any Poseidon member. The police had stated that they did not want Kittens to kidnap Dopefish and were in the process of arresting him to fine him on my arrival. I checked with my gang member before arriving if the police had control of the situation, which you can hear in the conversation.

The police helpfully loaded Dopefish into the car, and I drove to the hospital without confrontation or visible pursuit.

After arriving in the Hospital Green Zone, Kittens then proceeded to kidnap Dopefish within the greenzone and drive him away, despite protest from myself, my gang members and members of the NHS.
At what point was i being arrested and or being chased by police. They couldn't care less about me as i was chasing you instead.

It's also clear as day that your friends don't know about hot micing critical information in game and in teamspeak instead you use teamspeak to communicate wihtout letting others know about it which is also breaking rules. 

Also i responded back to the NHS about the situation and i got a reply back saying it is fine.

This whole situation could of been resolved if you was to hot mic'd your communications also i fined it wierd how your friend just fell out off a locked off road.

@Caitlin Maybe you can explain this one as i feel the situation would of gone completely different.

Also why did you skip a minute and half whilst i was chasing you was this to hide the fact i was behind u?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Also why did you skip a minute and half whilst i was chasing you was this to hide the fact i was behind u?"

It was to show a fixed point where a gang member was, and how long it took for you to pass (over 20 seconds) I could upload any given amount of video the staff require. 

@KittensMontanaOrion

I’m very sorry but I’m not sure if I can add anything concrete to help resolve this, but I will tell you how the situation was from my perspective. I hope it may be of some help.

Although no one was being aggressive, I did feel that the situation was quite tense as it was evident that Poseidon was trying to keep hold of the downed man. I was trying my best to keep him safe while Steve was getting everyone’s statements and so I stayed with him the whole time.

His friends came just in the nick of time - I believe Poseidon were distracted - which meant that I was able to put him into the silver SUV without them noticing at first. However, as soon as they drove off, it made Poseidon really annoyed and one of them took off in pursuit. I think Steve tried to talk some sense into the Poseidon members to just let the man go, but I don’t think they were having any of it.

I felt we were outnumbered due to the large presence of Poseidon, and so I don’t think we had the situation under control as Police, but Steve did very well to keep everyone calm so that’s why it might’ve seemed like everything was okay. I think it's a very good thing that no one was being too aggressive and were more focused on role-playing rather than trying to start a firefight. In fact, we'd had some nice role-play experiences with Poseidon earlier on that night.

[SIZE=11pt]I’m sorry that it has come to this, and I feel bad for putting him into the SUV like that which meant that you weren’t able to finish your role-play. However, at the time I felt that it was the right thing to do to protect him. I now realise it was probably a stupid thing to do and I'm very sorry.[/SIZE]

@KittensMontanaOrion

I’m very sorry but I’m not sure if I can add anything concrete to help resolve this, but I will tell you how the situation was from my perspective. I hope it may be of some help.

Although no one was being aggressive, I did feel that the situation was quite tense as it was evident that Poseidon was trying to keep hold of the downed man. I was trying my best to keep him safe while Steve was getting everyone’s statements and so I stayed with him the whole time.

His friends came just in the nick of time - I believe Poseidon were distracted - which meant that I was able to put him into the silver SUV without them noticing at first. However, as soon as they drove off, it made Poseidon really annoyed and one of them took off in pursuit. I think Steve tried to talk some sense into the Poseidon members to just let the man go, but I don’t think they were having any of it.

I felt we were outnumbered due to the large presence of Poseidon, and so I don’t think we had the situation under control as Police, but Steve did very well to keep everyone calm so that’s why it might’ve seemed like everything was okay. I think it's a very good thing that no one was being too aggressive and were more focused on role-playing rather than trying to start a firefight. In fact, we'd had some nice role-play experiences with Poseidon earlier on that night.

[SIZE=11pt]I’m sorry that it has come to this, and I feel bad for putting him into the SUV like that which meant that you weren’t able to finish your role-play. However, at the time I felt that it was the right thing to do to protect him. I now realise it w[/SIZE]as probably a stupid thing to do and I'm very sorry.
It's perfectly fine and i hope you enjoyed the weed. Thanks for the input and this has shed light on the situation.

"Also why did you skip a minute and half whilst i was chasing you was this to hide the fact i was behind u?"

It was to show a fixed point where a gang member was, and how long it took for you to pass (over 20 seconds) I could upload any given amount of video the staff require. 

It's perfectly fine and i hope you enjoyed the weed. Thanks for the input and this has shed light on the situation.
I am going to ask both of you to send me a PM here on the forum to let me know when you two are able to have a sit down on teamspeak.

This report will go down as resolved.
I just want to thank Bravo and Kittens for the time to sit down and for talking this out.

But it have and will raise som points next time the staff team is gathered for a meeting.

Report Rejeced, Resolved.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back