What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kjell - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaffa

Computer Janitor
Dev Team
Your In-game name

Jaffa

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kjell

Vico (Unsure, see second video, I believe it may be a different voice and therefore him)

Date of the incident

16/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

21:08

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I started chasing the guy's HEMTT after I noticed a colleague chasing their convoy, presumably pass related, I try to slowly bring him to a stop by carefully getting in front of the guy, he tries to dodge on the left side so I pull towards the right to let him past me (to avoid collision), unfortunately ARMA happens and I must have rubber banded backwards through desync on his screen causing a collision.
I was going to get the guy help and let him off because of the incident however he just threw some lovely words at me worthy of 1.2 several times (He says it at least two more times past the video).
On review, it appears his friend may have also engaged in the same act (as it appears to be a different voice?)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What outcome would talking to someone like this achieve? I was under the impression that this kind of language was completely off limits on RPUK, the rules give that impression too. If you watch both videos, it doesn't seem like a slip of a tongue to me, seems 100% intentional.

(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.
Besides, what can I do other than tell the guy "That's not allowed", in which case an official warning would do more than I could as a player.

@KingOfKupa (Kjell), care to explain what happened here?

indeed these word are out of order. and we have zero tolerance on these. 
Ban will be given. in the first video it is indeed Kjell shouting the bad word. 
Then  in the 2nd video it is a other voice. And that will be vico. since he was the person dying at same time with kjell when the vehicle exploded. 

Kjell - BAN - 1.2
Vico - BAN - 1.2

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back