What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kobe. Booty Smacker. JAMES - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Yellow

Banned
Your In-game name

SGT John Yellow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kobe. Booty Smacker. JAMES

Date of the incident

07/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i come on to join the server at around 11 this morning, and when conected and joined the server i spawn in kavala where it seems 2 officers have been shot. I proced to get over to them and get them inside the bluezone(i did ask for rule purpuse if it had been more then 5 minutes to not break the blue zone rule) once i had them inside the bluezone the medic did arrive. but before the medic had a chance to help them up the rebels in question who had shoot the 2 officers did come back and decided to dragg the officers out of the blue zone to make the medic revive them and take them hostage/rob them/kill them?
I try to tell them not to do this but i was off the belife that i could not initiate due to recently logging on so i did do this, but tried to rather warn them not to and i also tell the medic to leave has its not safe. i then get told i would be knocked out if i say that again, at wich point i do tell him i will defend my self if he do threthen me again. at wich point he just straight up knocks me out. and shortly afther i just get ziptied without any roleplay regarding the restraining it self? And towards the end when we are about to be let lose i get told that if i pull a gun out they will shoot me. so when they unrestrain me the scripts pulls out my gun in a lowered position. and to not cause any confusion regarding the gun since they are running away i keep it lowered. at wich point one of them turns around and aim straight at me. but i choce to not move to do my best to comply with not doing anything with the gun. at wich point i sudenly just get shot.

video:
1 video is what happened before i joined. 2 video is from where i join the teamspeak and are starting up my game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keMkGUz8Ov0&amp;feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFEctUECJE&amp;feature=youtu.be

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/f220dcc90401707f16e17637c53a9d9d
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i am james thats why im commenting on the report, now if you had a problem with what i did in this situation as "JAMES" then i do not understand why you didnt contact me on teamspeak to try and figure out the problem that you had with me exactly and we could talk that out and explain sides from my personal actions, if you would still like to contact me on this then go for it i would be more than happy to talk to you and discuss about what happened on my end, because i was not contacted at all. Now if i am familiar with this situation because i do not have time atm to fully reply because i am in the middle of something, i believe what i did in this situation was restrain you without saying anything, now far as that goes i believe i did say something while i restrained you. I totally forgot that i have to RP a restrain, i did not think of it at all because im use to the years of playing where you never really had to specifically do that if i remember correctly. I think i restrained you than i remember being told i had to rp it, so i went straight to roleplaying it after i accidentally restrained you before rping it, that was a complete accident. i tried to rp it when i remember i had to. Im sorry for that, that is my mistake, if you had any problem with anything else i did please reply so i can address it.

i am james thats why im commenting on the report, now if you had a problem with what i did in this situation as "JAMES" then i do not understand why you didnt contact me on teamspeak to try and figure out the problem that you had with me exactly and we could talk that out and explain sides from my personal actions, if you would still like to contact me on this then go for it i would be more than happy to talk to you and discuss about what happened on my end, because i was not contacted at all. Now if i am familiar with this situation because i do not have time atm to fully reply because i am in the middle of something, i believe what i did in this situation was restrain you without saying anything, now far as that goes i believe i did say something while i restrained you. I totally forgot that i have to RP a restrain, i did not think of it at all because im use to the years of playing where you never really had to specifically do that if i remember correctly. I think i restrained you than i remember being told i had to rp it, so i went straight to roleplaying it after i accidentally restrained you before rping it, that was a complete accident. i tried to rp it when i remember i had to. Im sorry for that, that is my mistake, if you had any problem with anything else i did please reply so i can address it.
Ill happely talk to you regarding the issue. I did ask you guys to come rebel liason rom but no one showed up. Exept Kobe who texted me on teamspeak. 

Let me try and find a time as soon as I can, I’ll private message you on the forums to figure it out, I’m not home atm so give me some time please I’ll message you as soon as possible. Thank you.

I would like to say that I was going by the name “booty smacked”. To say my side of the situation, all I really did was take John hostage once he had came out of the blue zone, I was not camping it as John and another police officer was trying to rubber one of our own or taser them. So really all I can say from what I remember was I took him hostage and then let him go anything else that was done was from the others. John if you need to chat to me you can to try and see what you want done on my behalf. But i definitely don’t think I gave poor RP and certainly didn’t RDM

Only rulebreak i see is a guy not telling him he's gonna be put in zip ties.

There is no rule stating that you cannot take downed police out of bluezone you could have tease them inside the bluezone.

For them shotting you they did tell you they will kill you if you pull a hun you had more than reasonable time to put the gun on your shoulder or run into the bluezone.

Report rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back