What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kobe - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexyKing

Your In-game name

DexyKing

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kobe

Date of the incident

09/30/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We crashed our helicopter and was expecting the medic to come and heal us up and then the medic came up to us and a guy came out his car and then ziptied my friend who was down I was quite confused as I was not too sure what was happening... He ended up initiating on me as well and me realizing what he’s doing is not allowed told him to chill and let me tell him something and then I got shot.. Apparently I typed in ooc to let him know that’s not allowed and then I realized he has actually done it to three different people which I don’t think is allowed as he’s using the medic as a transport to do illegal activities like robbing people I asked him to come to ts but he said he was banned of teamspeak and the asked him if he has discord as I always try to solve issues first and reduce the admins the hassle of having to investigate certain things.. But he then said he doesn’t think he has to talk to me at all despite me trying to solve it without having to put in a report but he obviously doesn't want it solved and as well doesn't believe nor agree that what he did is not allowed at all which then results in me having to come here, thereby pushing me to put in a report against him. To me it seems like he's been with the medic for a while and something fishy might be going on as the medic claimed he picked up to give him a ride.. He then got accused by two guys of doing the exact same thing to them when he was being given a ride by a medic.. Sounds like some breach in rule 1.7 to me as he obviously believes eh its not stated in the rules so yeah I can do it but common sense obviously states/indicates that oh yeah I am not supposed to this but since he has done it two other guys, I see nothing that would make him think its wring when he does it to us aswell.. Especially when he knows I can't just initiate in him after I have just been revived... Claims he is allowed to do it and that nothing stops him from doing it but I'd really need an admin to clarify this for us and also take necessary action if deemed necessary.. Thank you
NAME OF THE MEDIC : FA. Kayn

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/bjBk-afImnA    

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@DexyKing 

Please provide us with a video that shows what happens in this scenario only chat logs won't be good enough

Without this we cannot process your report. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately this report has been declined due to lack of actionable evidence. 

Thank you for your report and attempting to keep our community safer for all roleplayers. 
Please ensure future reports contain video evidence. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back