What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kobe,wxde - Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYT Gamers

Your In-game name

Jaydne

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kobe,wxde

Date of the incident

10/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Hacker

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Today I and my friends were playing arma on the server RP. UK, So this what happened I was at the garage of Kavala I got in my car they came from nowhere with the helic I think Kobe or wxde initiate on me so I drive off and came back to kill them means we are in a combat mode/gunfight Then something suspicious so I replay the video and I have a suspicious feeling that they are hacking You guys tell us if that's hacking/exploiting Or not Because we lost our gear over 1M cuz we are 5 and their 2 so there's like no way and we got in a fight like 20 min ago and we won then they came back not at the same spot so they didn't break an NLR They just came back for a revenge AND I got other _PROOF_of Ruyan breaking an NLR I will post that later but now lets us on the hackers cuz the hackers/Exploiters more important than an NLR.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hswMXSRvggQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was with Jayden, first of all our car exploded outside the garage. We jumped in the other car and drove off, bullets coming towards us so we drive around the corner and all jump out moving towards the house in the video. I hung back in the viaduct stairs trying to get a clear shot of anyone entering the building, then all 4 of the team die. I go up to the building and the guy looks like hes using aimbot popping out of the door way, in Jaydens video you can see he looks like he is shooting through the wall or can see me through the wall and shot me. Then starts saying "why were we shooting at him he was trying to revive us" to cover his arse because he knows hes just been recorded hacking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
you uploaded a video of your video as proof?

regardless of wtf is going on can we maybe idk get the video that doesent have you stopping starting jumping back and fourth and maybe one that allows us to see more than the select shots you give us?

i wasnt hacking so i dont really know what to say, using my good ole trusty headphones to hear ya and my good ole trusty q and e keys to try to get a better visual around the door but yea thats all i gotta say, never once was hacking or exploiting or whatever. i would like to say, why did u have the full video but cut out when u were driving in the pink quilin? also you were on the ground...dead... and still talking to your team on discord or teamspeak. you never said anything ingame, such as " HES ON MY BODY ". i never was hacking clearly lol i sponged alot of bullets but thats arma at the end of the day, far wise as exploiting i never looked through walls or anything like that, i could hear foot steps and i was trying to look through the open door, if u have played arma you can tell u can seem more out of a door sometimes if u dont look directly at it and use q and e to tilt but being far away from anywalls so i wouldnt be able to see through them. that is exploiting, you would be able to see half my body outside the wall. but i like the number of rules almost all of you broke by meta gaming when you were down and talking to your team. also dont understand why you cut the video? if you wanna use proof, then upload a FULL, UNEDITED clip of the situation thanks. 🙂❤️

I made a mistake when dealing with this report based upon bans already in place. 
Unfortunately there is no clear evidence with which to provide proof that either party undertook action such as hacking. While it does look suspicious i'll grant you, we have a rigorous system in place that will automatically ban for this sort of cheating. 

Just to reiterate there is no clear evidence of Wxde doing anything wrong. I understand that from your point of view it certainly looks suspect, however that is not enough for me to pass a judgement against this player in question. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back