What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Kree mucker - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sambrisc

Your In-game name

Sam

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kree mucker

Date of the incident

07/30/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Shot me point blank no initiation

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/orGKom_dKYI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Please upload at least 3 minutes prior to the incident. I am also interested in what he does after shooting you so if you have that too, that would be great.

3 Minutes prior you can see i was not in kavala and he just left on my quad after i had never met this man in my life

i can only save the last 30 seconds cus my geforce is broken

Is there no way of obtaining this footage? I understand that this seem unnecessary but we require at least 3 minutes prior to see what the situation was like before this happened. I am not saying that I do not believe you, it's just that we have to have evidence. If you can't then I am afraid that I will have to decline this report.

I believe I may be able to provide evidence of Kree Mucker's whereabouts prior to the situation, but I'm not certain of this. I'll check my recordings later today.

Ok, I will await @M to see if he has this footage. Let me know.

@Bowen Orion Unfortunately I do not have footage leading up to the incident, sorry that I could not be of any help. 

no problem, thank you for looking.

Well, as we have no more evidence, I will have to decline this report. Please do not think that we do not believe you Sambrisc, we just have to have the same rules for everyone when it comes to evidence.

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back