What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - kungf - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Akula

Your In-game name

INS Akula [4412]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

kungf

Date of the incident

06/16/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

kungf opened a door that was being broken into and locked it again while police were breaking into the gang base.

we tried to resolve it and find out who it was as they were using a diffrent ts name but he ignored the message and his gang mates didn't want to give his ts name so we can talk about it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/26535770/Lx02jtJ8oVuA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@PC Akula Could you please provide a longer video as its currently not clear if Kungf realised his mistake and opened the door for you.

In the video you will see that we had waited a suitable amount of time for them to realise the mistake. I also believe we typed in Direct Chat (OOC) to inform them that they should open the door (but I can't verify this).

I died shortly after I went to drag Leon out of the tower, and they took full advantage of the locked doors. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@M Thank you for providing more footage.

I have contacted the player in question via teamspeak and will be giving him a couple of hours to show his side of the story. After that, I will be proceeding with the report.

Thank you for your patience.

@M Just going to add here that I was not looking through the wall, but we have the CCTV upgrade, and I was near the door at the time(the muzzle which is seen sticing through the wall) whilst looking on the cameras, and when i saw you dragging the body I ran out of the door to the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't the person that opened the door i was at the back of the room watching the door, when it was opened i shot the officer that was there i didnt realise it was someone that opened the door, i just saw it open and the police officer there so i opened fire as we were initiated in a gun fight

@M Just going to add here that I was not looking through the wall, but we have the CCTV upgrade, and I was near the door at the time(the muzzle which is seen sticing through the wall) whilst looking on the cameras, and when i saw you dragging the body I ran out of the door to the left.
Yeah I was told by a team mate that you guys had CCTV, your reaction would have been too slow for it to be looking through walls so its fine.

I wasn't the person that opened the door i was at the back of the room watching the door, when it was opened i shot the officer that was there i didnt realise it was someone that opened the door, i just saw it open and the police officer there so i opened fire as we were initiated in a gun fight
Do you have a POV that can support this claim or the name of the person that opened the door.

Report closed by request of the reporter

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back